Pocket query?

Troyger

Is anyone else able to generate a pocket query? Every time I hit submit I get the preview page but nothing is sent to me. The Last Generated date isn't updated either. I've rebooted and tried with both Chrome and IE browsers. Any tips would be appreciated! Thanks.

Is anyone else able to generate a pocket query? Every time I hit submit I get the preview page but nothing is sent to me. The Last Generated date isn't updated either. I've rebooted and tried with both Chrome and IE browsers. Any tips would be appreciated! Thanks.

I've been waiting an hour for my PQ to generate this morning.....so far nothing......I wonder if there is a glitch after the server update last night??

Are you trying to run a Pocket Query or a My Finds Query? "Last Generated" date is applicable to a My Finds Query only. Also note that the [Add to Queue] button applies only to a MY Finds Query, not a Pocket Query.

Sounds as though you are not setting a day for the PQ to run. Make sure all applicable boxes are ticked before you hit [submit Information] at the bottom of that page.

PQ's 500 or less are emailed, PQ's more than 500 are not emailed but rather downloaded on-site.

I tried it, and got my two PQs of the local area, in about 9 mnutes. Email notices, too.

But I clicked Wednesday, for the day to generate the PQs, so there's no "preview page", it just queues the PQ. If you're making an entirely new PQ each time, let me know, and I'll test that.

Edited by kunarion

Are you trying to run a Pocket Query or a My Finds Query? "Last Generated" date is applicable to a My Finds Query only. Also note that the [Add to Queue] button applies only to a MY Finds Query, not a Pocket Query.

Sounds as though you are not setting a day for the PQ to run. Make sure all applicable boxes are ticked before you hit [submit Information] at the bottom of that page.

PQ's 500 or less are emailed, PQ's more than 500 are not emailed but rather downloaded on-site.

Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately, none of these apply to my user experience; wednesday box is checked and query is for only 300 caches. :( I guess I'll try again later.

Oh, the "last generated" timestamp is indeed shown for any pocket query. You can see it in the right-hand column on the table shown on the main My Pocket Query page.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Edited by Troyger

I tried it, and got my two PQs of the local area, in about 9 mnutes. Email notices, too.

But I clicked Wednesday, for the day to generate the PQs, so there's no "preview page", it just queues the PQ. If you're making an entirely new PQ each time, let me know, and I'll test that.

I've tried both a new query and running an old saved query. Thanks for testing!

I've tried both a new query and running an old saved query. Thanks for testing!

Interesting. I launched an old saved pq and got the results in a few minutes. Still haven't received any of the others before that. Oh well.

Thanks again for to everyone for taking the time to respond.

Every time I hit submit I get the preview page but nothing is sent to me.

Stupid question: Does the preview show that there ARE any results? If the PQ results in 0 caches, you naturally won't get an email.

Heh, not a stupid questionf. :) ...but yes, there are more than 0 returned.

Ok I'm still having difficulty with PQs today....they are not generating at all ....ie they are not coming up in the Download section.....therefore it's not an email problem. I tried to generate the my find PQ and nothing. I even deleted my new PQ today and re did it.....still no luck......something is up....any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Also no PQ's for me today. :(

I am getting PQ'S since Sunday to build a database. Each day 5 PQ's and the last 4 PQ's today. But unfortunately no PQ'S today. Had them unselected and selected again for today but no luck.

It looks like something went wrong with the update yesterday. <_<

I hope it will be fixed soon.

Edited by Coyote0510

I have the same problem.

I've been waiting for several hours now - but nothing happens and I am go on vacation tomorrow - s***