Bigfoot Needs Help

fj cacher

I purchased the bigfoot cachekinz, looks really cool. I want to release it in a cache, but haven't been able to think of a good mission idea. Any ideas?

I was thinking making the mission to be put into "newly published caches" to encourage others to hide more, but open to other ideas. thanks in advance for any ideas shared:)

I purchased the bigfoot cachekinz, looks really cool. I want to release it in a cache, but haven't been able to think of a good mission idea. Any ideas?

I was thinking making the mission to be put into "newly published caches" to encourage others to hide more, but open to other ideas. thanks in advance for any ideas shared:)

Robert Wadlow was, at the time of his death in 1940, the tallest man in the world. His size 37AA shoes were made by the International Shoe Co. Robert and his father made a promotional tour for the company when he was 20 y.o. They covered 300,000 miles, visiting 41 states and 800 towns. In some of places, examples of Robert's "bigfoot" shoes can still be found. Cuba, MO is one example. There are also several life-sized statues of Robert Wadlow (including one in his hometown Alton, IL and one in Copenhagen!)

I am sure with some research you could pinpoint a number of places where this real "bigfoot" visited or where remembrances such as statues and shoes exist. The mission would be to have the TB photographed at these places or any others that cachers discover in their travels.

Frank- I had thought of something like that. Thanks for heads up, I know trackables get swiped a lot, and this guy is pretty cool looking, so I could see a kid or someone keeping it. But no use holding on to it, so figured I throw him out there and see what happens. it will be my first trackable.

AZcachemiester- cool idea, didnt think about bigfoot the monster truck

michaelcycle- wow size 37, that is insane, another cool idea

NYpaddlecacher- cool pic, didnt know there was one there, just passed there on my travels over holiday,had I known about a cache there, would have stopped.

taggdog- another good idea thanks, I hit a cache called "seeking sasquatch" down on the 4x4 beach in obx over holiday.

lot of good ideas, putting some caches out this weekend in Pa with sisters fam and my dad, maybe I will share the ideas from here and let them vote.

Thanks again for feedback everyone.