NEW ET Trail 1500 Caches

Scubasonic

So, it is now possible for somebody that has been caching for less than 24 hours to get more finds than it took many of us several years and a lot of sweat to find. I'm thrilled. Go get 'em, bucky.

Don't worry, they'll never reach your post count!

My post count is high because I chose to try to help here. Care to try to top me?

So, it is now possible for somebody that has been caching for less than 24 hours to get more finds than it took many of us several years and a lot of sweat to find. I'm thrilled. Go get 'em, bucky.

Yeah they can, the dog set up a power post thread in OT.

Hmmm well maybe if you spend less time on the forum and more time actually Geocaching maybe you could get higher numbers

My post count is high because I chose to try to help here. Care to try to top me?

Try to help ????? Like your last condescending post, I don't call that helping

SS

Hmmm well maybe if you spend less time on the forum and more time actually Geocaching maybe you could get higher numbers

I find that post to be a bit offensive. Perhaps if you spent more time here, trying to help your fellow cachers, your count might not be so high.

Seriously... I have nothing to be ashamed of about my find count. So mind your own business about my forum posts.

Try to help ????? Like your last condescending post, I don't call that helping

SS

I know that you don't. Doesn't surprise me in the least.

What exactly was condescending in my post, by the way? I pointed out that find counts mean less the easier we make them to find. Its like inflation. A dollar is worth less, the more we print. Nothing condescending about that. Its a simple fact.

Edited by knowschad