Schrödinger's Geocoin

scificollector

Alright! I'm finally back in town and able to get a few things accomplished. I am still waiting on the AE versions but and coins will ship out once those arrive but the latest winner of an RE edition is......<<<<<<<<<<<DRUM ROLL>>>>>>>>>>>

RandomWinner-Gatoulis.png

GATOULIS!!!!!!!

Please send me your address and which RE version you would like via email. :)

Oups!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I haven't seen that the cointest was over! WOW! I won? thank you so much!!

Thank you for the great cointest! So... will it be a compass or an ammocan? :laughing: :laughing:

I will sent you an email the soonest! :)

Hey Marie, thank you ! :D I saw your post and entered! Otherwise... I would wait for 4 hours to post a compass again! :laughing:

by compass I mean a compass rose, right? ;)

@scificollecter.... Did you get the email I sent with my address ? For the cointest ?

Yes I did. Just a little updated as well. I received in the AE editions of the coins and the mint had forgotten one of the main colors of the coin. We are exploring what the options are right now but it won't be available for the cointest winners for a couple weeks. The RE coins are almost sold out at the shop and I will ship out the RE edition winners of the cointest out tomorrow. Thanks!

I have a few AE versions of the Schrodinger's Geocoin available for trade. Please email a trading list to me through my profile if you are interested. I will be including the matching error coin with duplicate tracking number so that a version of the coin can be released into the wild for travel if you want. Thanks for your interest in the coin.

Sorry about the contest guys! I'm currently at a science fiction convention in Atlanta but I will determine a winner when I get back!

can you confirm if you got the message i sent you with my address? :D

Yes I received the address but I am still awaiting my shipment of coins. They may have arrived today but I am out of town until Tuesday. ;)

just received my coins today, they look awesome

thank you so much scificollector :D

I have been trying recently to provide as much information on my geocoins that I have designed/participated in on at least one activated coin so that the information doesn't get lost. Since the stereograms on the coins are more difficult to see because of the size, I have also included on the trackables page (TB4NWF9) the original stereogram picture used to produce the coin. For those of you that own Schrodinger geocoins, feel free to use the photos on your own trackable page if you wish. Currently I have an AE version activated with the information and will be doing the other four in the next day or two.

I have been trying recently to provide as much information on my geocoins that I have designed/participated in on at least one activated coin so that the information doesn't get lost. Since the stereograms on the coins are more difficult to see because of the size, I have also included on the trackables page (TB4NWF9) the original stereogram picture used to produce the coin. For those of you that own Schrodinger geocoins, feel free to use the photos on your own trackable page if you wish. Currently I have an AE version activated with the information and will be doing the other four in the next day or two.

Thanks for the pics! I love the coins, and I don't normally have any trouble seeing the images in the pictures. I can't see them on the coins because they are so small, hard as I have tried!

I would also like to get my hands on an AE sometime! :)

Thanks for the pics! I love the coins, and I don't normally have any trouble seeing the images in the pictures. I can't see them on the coins because they are so small, hard as I have tried!

I would also like to get my hands on an AE sometime! :)

Send me a trade list :). My tastes in geocoins is eclectic and you never know.

Three more of the Schrodinger's Geocoins with Stereogram Pictures

Antique Silver TB4NWCK

Antique Copper TB4NW66

Geocoinfest 2011 Editon TB4QGNN

Antique Silver TB4NWCK

Antique Copper TB4NW66

Can you tell me what the stereogram image is on the back of the GCF edition? I can see it in the big picture you posted, but I can't tell what it is. Looks like the cat on the bottom and something on top?

Thanks.

Antique Silver TB4NWCK

Antique Copper TB4NW66

Can you tell me what the stereogram image is on the back of the GCF edition? I can see it in the big picture you posted, but I can't tell what it is. Looks like the cat on the bottom and something on top?

Thanks.

The Stereogram on the GCF 2011 version is probably the hardest of them to see as it takes up more of the coin face for the image. When I do a follow up version two of the coin, it will probably be more rectangular in nature which should make the it more like a traditional stereogram picture with more area to help you "see" the image. The GCF 2011 version is the same as the 16x16 icon for the coin. Its a nod to the original thought experiment by using the symbol for radioactivity.

radioactivesymbol-1-1-1.png

Antique Silver TB4NWCK

Antique Copper TB4NW66

Thanks.

The Stereogram on the GCF 2011 version is probably the hardest of them to see as it takes up more of the coin face for the image. When I do a follow up version two of the coin, it will probably be more rectangular in nature which should make the it more like a traditional stereogram picture with more area to help you "see" the image. The GCF 2011 version is the same as the 16x16 icon for the coin. Its a nod to the original thought experiment by using the symbol for radioactivity.

radioactivesymbol-1-1-1.png

Thank you very much! Now I can see what it is :grin: