Random question for homework

goosegogger

As a project I'm doing geo-caching, it consists of a half hour talk, as a witty line to finish my assignement I would like to quote something I saw on here which made me smile, its in someones signature IIRC, and it goes something like

"I use billions of dollars of sophisticated global positioning gear to find tupperware in the woods"

can anyone give me the exact quote?

ta

Jim

I've see several variations of this.

"I use a multi billion dollar satellite system to find Tupperware in the woods" Is probably the most common version I've seen.

I've also seen "I use billion dollar satellites to find Tupperware in the woods. What's your Hobby?"

Edited by briansnat

That's a really corny line. I'd advise against using it. If you choose to, I like yoopersnowman's variation.

One person's corny is another persons witty or funny. Depending on the audience / age group etc it could be fitting. The line is true enough..

As a project I'm doing geo-caching, it consists of a half hour talk, as a witty line to finish my assignement I would like to quote something I saw on here which made me smile, its in someones signature IIRC, and it goes something like

"I use billions of dollars of sophisticated global positioning gear to find tupperware in the woods"

can anyone give me the exact quote?

ta

Jim

I Use Multi-Million Dollar Satellites to Find Tupperware in the Woods. What's Your Hobby?

I've see several variations of this.

"I use a multi billion dollar satellite system to find Tupperware in the woods" Is probably the most common version I've seen.

I've also seen "I use billion dollar satellites to find Tupperware in the woods. What's your Hobby?"

While not humorous, Briansnat is responsible for one of the best geocaching quotes I have seen. It is one I often think about as I look for caches and potential cache locations. Perhaps you can use it somewhere in your presentation:

"When you go to hide a cache, think of the reason you are bringing people to that spot. If the only reason is for the cache, then find a better spot." - briansnat

(And thanks to Moun10Bike for keeping it alive)