Having to pee while geocaching

It is easier for the guys as they can stand and deliver! I look for a tree to lean on as I bend my knees, or a sturdy fallen log. For backwoods caching, we bought what looks like a toilet seat on legs. We've had some of the best "bathroom" views. We do make sure we are nowhere near GZ!

It is easier for the guys as they can stand and deliver! I look for a tree to lean on as I bend my knees, or a sturdy fallen log. For backwoods caching, we bought what looks like a toilet seat on legs. We've had some of the best "bathroom" views. We do make sure we are nowhere near GZ!

My wife ran across a device online that lets a woman stand and deliver like a man. she didn't order one so I don't know how well it would work.

I was getting ready to go out on a mini cache run and take my then 6 and 8 year old boys with me. My wife told both boys to hit the bathroom before we left and the 6 year old tells her, "It's okay mommy, we're going geocaching. I'll just use a tree!"

Gotta LOVE it!

My wife ran across a device online that lets a woman stand and deliver like a man. she didn't order one so I don't know how well it would work.

I (Mrs.) have one of those devices and it works great!

I have seen portable chemical toilets at our local outdoors store. They look like a bucket, but have a toilet seat on top and the usual chemicals inside. They would be pretty handy to have for both men and women who need to go on the trail. You'll need to construct your own telescoping poles to make a portable privacy shield with a tarp. Now you can go anywhere!

I have seen portable chemical toilets at our local outdoors store. They look like a bucket, but have a toilet seat on top and the usual chemicals inside. They would be pretty handy to have for both men and women who need to go on the trail. You'll need to construct your own telescoping poles to make a portable privacy shield with a tarp. Now you can go anywhere!

Sounds convenient.

ok this is my first post but one question as i know that at some time i will need a bathroom break.

Has anyone ever gone for a pee then realized they have just done it on the cach and thought i'm not touching that now?

Post #5

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=276722&view=findpost&p=4754402

ALWAYS find the cache first, so it doesn't get 'wet'

:D

And, Welcome!

Just read your profile -- UK cachers can be found over in the UK and Ireland side of the forums here link

Come over and join in the fun!

Edited by Bear and Ragged