Is my TB hosed?

bfdhud

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?tracker=TB3EEGB was picked up Jan 1st by http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=0ed2226b-4821-441c-a07e-9e530f9da975

I sent him an email asking if everything was okay with the TB, but after looking at his profile a bit closer I've noticed he either doesn't cache much or doesn't log much.

I've marked it missing but I kind of "miss" it. Should I write this off as gone? This is my first and only TB in circulation anyone have any experience with stuff like this, will it just resurface some day?

Whoa, way too soon to Mark it as Missing. Granted the guy isn't from Alaska in winter but you never know what is happening in someones' life.

You need to give it some more time, like another couple months. Then we'll see if they get back out caching.

bd

Edited by BlueDeuce

If I kept a TB that long I would most certainly email the owner and explain the situation (and apologize). I hope you get a response soon.

As an owner I prefer to wait and see if I can understand what might have happened to my bug.

Edited by BlueDeuce

I've been holding a TB for entirely too long but I did post a note to the bug page. I have limited time to place it and with it being winter limited options. everytime I think I'm going to have a chance at it we get hit with a snow storm and I can't place it. So I just have a TB on me waiting for some options to open up.

Should I write this off as gone?

Looks like the person that grabbed your bug didn't log the cache find, yet logged picking up your bug from it. Then they mentioned an intention of bringing the TB to a Georgia state park. So if that find wasn't logged either, your Travel Bug may be inside a container waiting to be discovered.

Good luck!

Should I write this off as gone?

Looks like the person that grabbed your bug didn't log the cache find, yet logged picking up your bug from it. Then they mentioned an intention of bringing the TB to a Georgia state park. So if that find wasn't logged either, your Travel Bug may be inside a container waiting to be discovered.

Good luck!

Thanks, here's to hoping that is the case.