Is there a way to view all my found logs on one page?

Seems to me that there used to be a way to view all my found logs (or DNF logs, or notes, etc) on a page instead of having to click "view log" to see each log. Is there still a way to do this?

On 'Your Profile' page, just below where it says Your Logs (last 30 days) ... click on Show logs for all 'Geocaches'. You then have options to filter by found, archived, did not find etc etc

That doesn't show the actual logs though. It just shows me a list of geocache names. I have to click on where it says "view log" to actually read each log.

I was hoping for something that would show me all the logs on one page so that it's easier to remember which ones I want to "favorite" after I've been out on a caching run. (I log my finds from the iPhone app - but it doesn't let you "favorite" a cache, unfortunately.)

That doesn't show the actual logs though. It just shows me a list of geocache names. I have to click on where it says "view log" to actually read each log.

I was hoping for something that would show me all the logs on one page so that it's easier to remember which ones I want to "favorite" after I've been out on a caching run. (I log my finds from the iPhone app - but it doesn't let you "favorite" a cache, unfortunately.)

Ah ok. Go to the same page, but click on the word 'Geocaches' (where it says Quick View | Lists | Geocaches (Yours) | Trackable Items (Yours) etc, etc. This will show you your last few logs (max of 15)

Eeeeek! Just followed the instructions and discovered that we've had 89 DNF's!!! :blink: How depressing :(

Not at all! DNFs are something to be proud of. Especially if you're a proud member of the I Suck At Geocaching group on Facebook like I am!!

DNF's are a badge of Honor. It's means you tried and were willing to admit it - it's all a part of the fun of geocaching.

Eeeeek! Just followed the instructions and discovered that we've had 89 DNF's!!! :blink: How depressing :(

I'm pleased geocaching.com is back up, as I was so intrigued when I saw you could see this stat. I have an honourable tally of 216 DNFs, which equates to a failure rate of some 3.3% (of course, some of these DNF's would have been on caches that had gone AWOL).

DNF's are a badge of Honor. It's means you tried and were willing to admit it - it's all a part of the fun of geocaching.

That's my philosophy. I'm so surprised at how many of the locals won't log their DNFs. They tell me they went looking and can't find a cache, but there's no online logs to document the DNFs.