What size is this?

MoonCatKDT & Peanut

So i have a question, i have a cache i want to place soon, but I cannot decide if it's a small or a regular. I am leaning towards regular, but the guidelines are making me second guess.

The one on the left is one i'm also planning on hiding, i found the exact container yesterday, and it was listed as a small. I put it as well as the duck tape in there as a size reference. The one on the right is mainly in question, but the guidelines make me question both.

Thx for your help!!

Cache Sizes

These sizes apply to all caches that have a physical container.

Micro (35 mm film canister or smaller – less than approximately 3 ounces or .1 L – typically containing only a logbook or a logsheet)

Small (sandwich-sized plastic container or similar – less than approximately 1 quart or 1 L – holds trade items as well as a logbook)

Regular (plastic container or ammo can about the size of a shoebox)

Large (5 gallon/20 L bucket or larger)

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

The one on the left is definitely a small. The one on the right frequently gets listed as regular, but personally I'd put it as small - an ammo can sized cache is definitely regular, and if you're in doubt, it's better to choose one size too small. IMO anyway.

Left is small. From here the one on the right could go either way, I would call it small just because someone finding something bigger than they expected probably won't get mad, finding something smaller than they expected could be a whole different story. Especially if they have kids along.