Who is Keystone the Moderator...

WildNTexas

Who is keystone the moderator & how do I contact this person?

WNT

Based on your posts I am pretty sure you should know how to contact Keystone via the GC.com website. Drop him a line. I am certain you will find him to be one of the most dedicated, fair and helpful cachers you may ever have the pleasure to encounter.

As far as who he is, he's a geocacher who has enjoyed the hobby enough he's decided to give back to the community, both as a reviewer and as a forum moderator, both somewhat thankless jobs. How to contact him? I hesitate to tell anyone who can't be bothered to figure this out on their own. It's quite simple.

Who is he? From what I can gather, somebody who must live in a time warp of some sort in order to have as much time on his hands to help keep the forums running smoothly and also continue being a leader in the hamstercaching movement. In the ideal world, people like him wouldn't be needed, but I'm glad we have him here.

I'm so tempted to post a response involving the terms "Bruce Wayne" and "Signal" but, somehow, that doesn't seem appropriate.

Without knowing the entire story, I'd say your best bet is to go through the appeals process that was previously brought up to you. Your 'ADA' comment may slow down the appeal process as, no doubt, higher ups/legal may want to get involved to make sure all the t's are dotted and the i's crossed. Larger the crowd, the slower the decision.

You're new here but you should know that Keystone has a STELLAR reputation here and everything I've seen of him (can't see everything) has been measured and professional.

I would like to apologize. I came off a little rash I am sure.

All I ever do is log my finds after my husband & I go geocaching. I don't really do much with the website. So I was unfamiliar with how to contact a moderator. I did not realize you could do so via their profile.

I have been able to figure that out now.

Thank You.

I have questions about the forum guidelines.... thus because of the way I & my husband read guideline #5. I will start a new thread...

WNT

Now do you guys feel bad about slaming her like that. She just wanted to ask a question. Welcome to the forums. ;)

Slamming her? You have seriously got to be kidding. She got respectful and straightforward answers to her question. Welcome to people trying to play politics here in the forums. :ph34r:

Post #2 they delete there saying, #5 think it *might* have been my turn to be Keystone today

Sorry, just two and one was yours. ;)

Ummm, post #2 was edited by the cacher who posted it. I have a copy of it and can't figure out why it was edited. It could well be the most benign post ever edited here for any reason other than being dumb. It wasn't dumb.

Post #5 was humor. I am certain you know this to be true as you are a veteran poster here.