So long, and thanks for all the fish....

Chiastolite

Hi guys

Unfortunately, ill health has forced me to assess my priorities and as a result I have had to step down as a reviewer.

Many thanks to those who made it fun, and many more to those who made it 'interesting'. :angry:

Special thanks to the UK reviewer team for being so supportive and wonderful during my time as a reviewer and for helping me make this difficult decision. You know where I am if you ever want to drop round for a natter and a cuppa.

To those in the West Midlands - don't worry - reviewers are like busses and I'm sure there'll be another one along soon!

Goodbye and happy caching,

Chiastolite.

Ding Ding!!!!!!!!!

I will be filling Chiastolite's shoes as soon as I have finished with my training.

Don't worry forum people, I will still be moderating.

I am going to reveal my identity soon but if someone guesses it correctly I will confirm it.

All the best to Chiastolite. If you have any tips for West Mids then please let me know....hehe

So sorry to hear about your continued ill-health - we have been concerned.

If you ever want a caching wander (my style of course :grin: ) no problem or just an icecream and hot chocolate at Mumbles :angry:

Hope you feel better soon

Lilian xxx

You will be greatly missed and have done an outstanding job in the circumstances. I am annoyed that I still can't pronounce your name correctly "chinchilla" but I blame that on my mental deficiancy :grin: . We will look forward to seeing you soon and finding a rather nice garden centre for coffee and cake in the glorious country side

Tony xxx

Edited by mollyjak

Helen it has been a pleasure working with you, your leaving has left a big hole. The biggest regret I have, is never having a proper chance to sit down in person with you and have a huge natter. Hopefully your health will steadily improve and you'll be back on your feet. In the mean time keep cracking the whip over Mike, to make sure he spoils you :angry:

Dave-Deci

It was a great pleasure "working" with you Helen and as Dave says I wish I could have spent more time getting to know you better in Scotland. All I remember at the moment is a big cheery smile but I'm sure we'll meet up again at some mini event or other :angry:

Take care, stay well and keep in touch :grin: