Do people get to keep wussberg germany and DE sovi's?

Coldgears

I think it would be unfair if they did. I'm driving about an hour away to get a couple of caches in Delaware so I can get that souvi this weekend.

I know people that cheated for the Souvi's on the Project Ape and Original Stash Plaque got to keep them too.

All in all this cheating is making it unfair for people to get souvi's. How am I supossed to brag and say, "Hey I went to Delaware and got this souvi!" When they could respond, "Cheater".

How am I supossed to brag and say, "Hey I went to Delaware

I understand what all of those words mean individually, but that sentence makes no sense.

I keed Delawareans, I keed...

There's a reason why I did a trip to New York for that Souvi despite it being about an hour and a half further then Delaware you know. :)

I think it would be unfair if they did. I'm driving about an hour away to get a couple of caches in Delaware so I can get that souvi this weekend.

I know people that cheated for the Souvi's on the Project Ape and Original Stash Plaque got to keep them too.

All in all this cheating is making it unfair for people to get souvi's. How am I supossed to brag and say, "Hey I went to Delaware and got this souvi!" When they could respond, "Cheater".

Those showed up on my profile today, and I think I know how, When I first open the IPHONE app and HIT "Find Nearby Geocaches" I noticed that I did'nt have a good GPS lock, For me it said I was over 7500+ miles away from my home location, and then they popped up on my screen both of them...

I hope they add a opt out or Delete feature.

Edited by EvilTree

I am keeping mine, I earned them! Bike cached in both. BTW, it's Baden-Württemberg :)

I'm guessing this thread was built on sarcasm

No, I'm serious. I honestly have nothing to brag about. I haven't geocached more then 100 miles from my house. I have never did a power run. I don't have many finds. I haven't found any 5/5 caches.

Seriously, this is great for me so I can have at least some bragging rights.

How in the world is using my iPhone to search for cache when I was completely oblivious to souvenirs in the first place "cheating". That's rude dude, I didn't cause the glitch!

How am I supossed to brag and say, "Hey I went to Delaware and got this souvi!" When they could respond, "Cheater".

Okay. I am willing to concede that Delaware exists. But does anybody look at other people's souvis?

I've looked at Moun10Bike's profile just to see what souvenirs are available. He seems to have most of them.

The B-W souvenir is gone from my profile now but I still have the Delaware, but I *have* found a geocache in Delaware.

I think we need a souvenir for posting in 5 or more active threads about the Delaware souvenir. Can we get some of these merged?

How in the world is using my iPhone to search for cache when I was completely oblivious to souvenirs in the first place "cheating". That's rude dude, I didn't cause the glitch!

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just pointing out those who did purposely cheat.