what kind of puzzle is this?

867aj2744

Helen Keller was blind, perhaps it is Braille.

But I am told that you are not supposed to put puzzle questions on the forums, that they are to be kept off.

It's generally considered bad form to post a "how to I solve this specific puzzle" on the forums. The owner may not want all of us forum junkies to help solve a puzzle that they placed.

Your best bet is to ask the owner for a hint. Most of them are happy to help nudge you in the right direction.

Most of them are happy to help nudge you in the right direction

With a few notable exceptions, who shall for porpoises of discussion shall remain nameless. :unsure:

In which case, feel free to talk to your best bud about it off the forums. Posting help on the forums provides the info to everyone in perpetuity, which really peaves some puzzle owners. These cache owners then sometimes archive their very good caches, causing future cachers to miss out on them.

Most of them are happy to help nudge you in the right direction

With a few notable exceptions, who shall for porpoises of discussion shall remain nameless. :unsure:

I prefer dolphins of discussion.

But OT, yeah it is bad form to post about puzzle caches on the forums, cache owners take pride in their hides, so they are the best ones to ask for hints.

That is the easiest puzzle cache I have seen yet. Takes two minutes to solve. Anybody asking for help on this one has to smack themselves on the head and be very embarrased to have asked for help. Anyone helping them to solve it on this forum need to spank themselves. And no, I am NOT familiar with this code, (that is why it took me more than 5 seconds to decode it) but it should be instantly recognizable to almost anyone. I applaud the cache owner for drawing our attention to this code and the reason it was developed. They could have made this puzzle much more challenging, but that clearly was not their intent.

That is the easiest puzzle cache I have seen yet. Takes two minutes to solve. Anybody asking for help on this one has to smack themselves on the head and be very embarrased to have asked for help. Anyone helping them to solve it on this forum need to spank themselves. And no, I am NOT familiar with this code, (that is why it took me more than 5 seconds to decode it) but it should be instantly recognizable to almost anyone. I applaud the cache owner for drawing our attention to this code and the reason it was developed. They could have made this puzzle much more challenging, but that clearly was not their intent.

Shush girl. Shut your lips. Do the Helen Keller, and talk with your hips. :unsure:

Actually, I thought it was dominos. :unsure: