35 ml pots wanted..

Does anyone have any 35 ml camera pots they don't want/need anymore? :D

I have tried all my usual shops Boots/Boyes ect and I can't seem to get any :P

I would be willing to pay the P&P

Contact me through my profile please if you have any spare.

Mandy :D

(Tis OK Mr Pharisee they are not for caches, they are for CITO pots for my up coming event ;) )

Does anyone have any 35 ml camera pots they don't want/need anymore? :D

I have tried all my usual shops Boots/Boyes ect and I can't seem to get any :P

(Tis OK Mr Pharisee they are not for caches, they are for CITO pots for my up coming event ;) )

I'll stick a few in the post to you, Mandy (I was just keeping them out of circulation but as it's for a good cause... )

Does anyone have any 35 ml camera pots they don't want/need anymore? :)

I have tried all my usual shops Boots/Boyes ect and I can't seem to get any ;)

(Tis OK Mr Pharisee they are not for caches, they are for CITO pots for my up coming event :D )

I'll stick a few in the post to you, Mandy (I was just keeping them out of circulation but as it's for a good cause... )

Thanks John pet :D let me know how much I owe you, I don't want you sticking my name in the window or calling me a tight Northerner :D

I am looking for about 100 in total 50 for CITO and 50 for caches :D but they are being sold for a good cause (I will say no more) and they are too far away to bother you John :D

BTW I am shocked what are YOU of all people doing with 35 ml camera pots....I bet you collect them from all the local shops and bin them so no one else can get them to set as caches :(:):D

Thanks again pet

(Edited cos I can't speeel) :P

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Thanks for the laff Pharisee.

:P

As you seem to like a micro and a beer, I'd suggest a visit to Victoria, Australia sometime. ;)

Victoria Beer Glass Sizes

-:- Pony 140ml - 5 ounces

-:- Small Glass 170ml - 6 ounces

-:- Glass 200ml - 7 ounces

-:- Pot 285ml - 10 ounces

-:- Schooner 425ml - 15 ounces

-:- Pint 568ml - 20 ounces

PS..Good Luck Mandy.

Snappy Snaps can be helpful too.

BTW I am shocked what are YOU of all people doing with 35 ml camera pots....I bet you collect them from all the local shops and bin them so no one else can get them to set as caches :(:lol::lol:

Thanks again pet

I still use 35mm film in my collection of Nikon cameras... I have eight 35mm Nikon S.L.R.s, Including a Nikkormat, an F Photomic, an F2 Photomic, an F3, an F4, an FE, an FM. All in mint condition and in full working order. The only problem is that I favour the F3 (with an MD4 motor drive) too much and rarely use the others :(

I do use digital as well, a D200 and an old Coolpix 8800 that lives in my ruck-sack and get abused something wicked but still comes up trumps. :D

BTW I am shocked what are YOU of all people doing with 35 ml camera pots....I bet you collect them from all the local shops and bin them so no one else can get them to set as caches :lol::lol::(

Thanks again pet

I still use 35mm film in my collection of Nikon cameras... I have eight 35mm Nikon S.L.R.s, Including a Nikkormat, an F Photomic, an F2 Photomic, an F3, an F4, an FE, an FM. All in mint condition and in full working order. The only problem is that I favour the F3 (with an MD4 motor drive) too much and rarely use the others :D

I do use digital as well, a D200 and an old Coolpix 8800 that lives in my ruck-sack and get abused something wicked but still comes up trumps. :D

You tell us owt John, your just a film pot hoarder :D hate to find them, love to hide them (at home so no one else can :( )

Thanks Kevin will try those have one local ;)

Hi Mandy

if you dont get enough cannisters let me know and I will send you some including logbooks.

Thanks thats really good of you the more the merrier (but don't tell Mr Pharisee that :lol: )

I was going to use some as CITO pots and some as small caches with a stash note/logbook/pencil in them and sell them (for the thing I can't mention :( )

I will send you my addie through your profile and if you could let me know how much I owe you for P&P I will sort that out.

Thanks again

Mandy :lol:

Hi Mandy

if you dont get enough cannisters let me know and I will send you some including logbooks.

Thanks thats really good of you the more the merrier (but don't tell Mr Pharisee that :lol: )

I was going to use some as CITO pots and some as small caches with a stash note/logbook/pencil in them and sell them (for the thing I can't mention :( )

I will send you my addie through your profile and if you could let me know how much I owe you for P&P I will sort that out.

Thanks again

Mandy :lol:

Mornin' Mandy.... You up early or late to bed? :(

Hi Mandy

Thanks thats really good of you the more the merrier (but don't tell Mr Pharisee that :D )

I was going to use some as CITO pots and some as small caches with a stash note/logbook/pencil in them and sell them (for the thing I can't mention :lol: )

Thanks again

Mandy ;)

Mornin' Mandy.... You up early or late to bed? :D

I am up early John, my body clock is wrecked :( it is one extreme or the other, I went to bed at 10pm and got up at 4am tis madness I am usually just going to bed at 4am :(

I have just realised that Speakers Corner is in Germany I only realised when I went to email him, I said I would try locally for some 35ml pots seems a bit extreme to have them posted in from abroad, although it was a very nice offer.

About how many are you sending John? I will pop down Durham today and see what I can scrounge :D

(edited cos I still can't flamin' speeel) :lol:

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Hi Mandy

I've got some you can have, about 50 of them. I was going to set a series of micros around the Luton / Dunstable area as someone down here has been setting some larger ones called 'Back to Basics ...' I thought I'd better redress the balance. :D:(:lol::lol:

OMG don't set micros in Luton Mr Pharisee will have a dippy fit!!! ;):D:(:D:D

Do you still have my addie Mr Bongt?

I was going to use some as CITO pots ...
What on earth is a CITO pot Mandy? If it's something you carry around to put the rubbish in, I can't imagine a 35mm film can making much of a difference to the local landscape!

I've got a few Accu-Check cans from a diabetic friend, these are almost the same size as a 35mm film can but generally better as they have a hinged watertight lid, only downside is they are light colour so usually need a bit of camo tape, which is a bit awkward round the lid.

But I've only got half a dozen or so, probably not enough to make it worth sending?

Rgds, Andy

What on earth is a CITO pot Mandy? If it's something you carry around to put the rubbish in, I can't imagine a 35mm film can making much of a difference to the local landscape!

I've got a few Accu-Check cans from a diabetic friend, these are almost the same size as a 35mm film can but generally better as they have a hinged watertight lid, only downside is they are light colour so usually need a bit of camo tape, which is a bit awkward round the lid.

But I've only got half a dozen or so, probably not enough to make it worth sending?

Rgds, Andy

I've found quite a few Cito pots in caches.

Basically a 35mm pot with either a bin-bag or a pair of rubber gloves (depending on who the setter is)

Have I got that right Mandy?

Hi Mandy

I've got some you can have, about 50 of them. I was going to set a series of micros around the Luton / Dunstable area as someone down here has been setting some larger ones called 'Back to Basics ...' I thought I'd better redress the balance. :D:(:lol::lol:

OMG don't set micros in Luton Mr Pharisee will have a dippy fit!!! ;):D:(:D:D

Do you still have my addie Mr Bongt?

Sorry, I can't find your addie Mandy, can you resend it to me please.

Don't worry John, I've still a few left :D

Rgds, Andy

Thanks for that...........That has just given me such a laugh :lol::(

I can just see all my locals walking around with 35 ml pots picking up lots of tiny cans of pop, crisp packets and chocolate wrappers that those terrible litter bugs of mice drop :D:D;)

Seriously what The Other Stu mentions above is what I do I ether put a swing bin liner or a black sack into the 35 ml pot and if it has a grey lid I write CITO on it with a permanent marker, or put a sticker on the side and write on that, I usually leave then in caches as a swap (not that I normally take anything :( )

Thanks again for such a giggle, I will go get a cloth to wipe the coffee from my screen now :D

(speeeelin :lol: )

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Thanks John pet :lol: let me know how much I owe you, I don't want you sticking my name in the window or calling me a tight Northerner :(

No charge, Mandy, they're free and for gratis :lol::(

Thanks John pet :) let me know how much I owe you, I don't want you sticking my name in the window or calling me a tight Northerner :)

No charge, Mandy, they're free and for gratis :):)

Thanks John thats fab :) ......... but it won't stop me from calling you a Southern Softie Shandy Supper :wub:

M :D

100 micros coming my way for review? OUCH!

I went in to my local Boots quite some time ago and asked for some film tubs. I was told they could not let me have any as there was a risk of cross-infection from the previous handler/owner. When I pointed out that this philosophy meant they would have to clear their shelves of all products, as someone might have touched them before I came along to handle them, they were a little hesitant to say the least!

I went round to Max Spielman's and got as many as I wanted without question.

I went in to my local Boots quite some time ago and asked for some film tubs. I was told they could not let me have any as there was a risk of cross-infection from the previous handler/owner. When I pointed out that this philosophy meant they would have to clear their shelves of all products, as someone might have touched them before I came along to handle them, they were a little hesitant to say the least!

Hello Mr Reviewer man Sir (well ya gotta be nice to them don't ya :) ) It was nice to kinda meet you at the Mega, I don't know if you know or not but I sitting in the back row a few seats from you at the Reviewers Question and Answer session, I asked Dave about the comfort zone was for setting caches....Yes that was me :)

Nope not 100 micros to review this time, 50 are for CITO pots and 50 for small caches they are being sold at my up coming event in September, you are more than welcome to come along to the event and meet some more of our local yokels, infact it would be rude not to as we are just up the road from you :P:)

BTW Where was that Nature Reserve you were telling me about?? And you thought I was trying to trick you....I got quite concerned a Nature Reserve had appeared 2 mile from home and I knew nothing about it, I even went looking for it, I am sure you were trying to keep me on my toes...I've got my beady little eye on you :)

Good luck in your new job, I think you got a great area the Northerners are a great bunch :D those Southerners are funny buggas though :):wub:

That's a canny "jobs worth" the world has gone mad, maybe I should stop caching or wear my marigolds as others have touched the cache before me...........say nowt you lot!!!! :wub:

I've never heard of Max Spielmans another one to Google, thanks Keith...is it Keith and am I allowed to call you that Mr Reviewer man Sir :)

Mandy :)