CacheOwl

NOSNOW

The winner is dfx, with a guess of 3 in post 88! The correct answer is zero (0). I guess, once you put a dead deer carcass at your walkway, people just do not bother. Although Shadow’s Friend buys lots of candy and waits by the door, we just don’t get any trick-or-treaters.

Congratulation dfx!

In case any one is wondering. We do live in the city limits of St. Paul. We have a high population of wildlife in the area, including deer. Two years ago Shadow’s Friend got home on Halloween and started to get things ready, when she seen a deer in the back yard. She went out to see if it was sleeping, as she approached it, it did not move. See kicked it lightly and still no movement. It was dead. It must have been hit by a car and made it to our back yard, before it died. She called Road Kill (yes they are actually listed in the phone book), and when they found out that it was in our yard, they told her that if it some how makes it to the curb, to call back and they will come and pick it up. When I got home she asks me if I could move it to the street. I did drag it down to the road, by the front walk. She then called Road Kill back and three or four hours later they came and pick up the deer. I was just glad she did not ask me to bury it. Of course we did not have any trick-or-treaters that year, or any other year since.

The winner is dfx, with a guess of 3 in post 88! The correct answer is zero (0). I guess, once you put a dead deer carcass at your walkway, people just do not bother. Although Shadow’s Friend buys lots of candy and waits by the door, we just don’t get any trick-or-treaters.

lol!!!

awesome, and i just put that in as a joke, cause i never win anything anyway B)

many thanks!

Congrats to the winner!

Thanks NOSNOW for the cointest!

When I read what happened two years ago, I was sad for the deer but I must admit it made me laugh to imagine you dragging the deer all the way to the street :) Perhaps should you disguise yourself as a living deer next year and just walk in front of your house, I'm sure people would be very happy to see such a beautiful animal handling them treats B)