How do I get this?

mantoast

I dont want to buy one, I want to print one off.............. If no one has a template I will make one............. If I do would it be worth me uploading it for people to use? or is this against the TOS

Other than logo issues, you need to make it waterproof. Between laminating it, contact paper, using waterproof paper and so on, it might be easier to just buy it.

I did a quick google search and found one PDF here:

http://www.nightengale.name/geocache/MAGC/GeocacheLabel.pdf

I dont want to buy one, I want to print one off.............. If no one has a template I will make one............. If I do would it be worth me uploading it for people to use? or is this against the TOS

Other than logo issues, you need to make it waterproof. Between laminating it, contact paper, using waterproof paper and so on, it might be easier to just buy it.

I did a quick google search and found one PDF here:

http://www.nightengale.name/geocache/MAGC/GeocacheLabel.pdf

Fully agreed - weatherproofing it is the problem. The actual ones from the store hold up well - I've had one out for over 8 years and it still looks fine.

Check Sissy-nCR's store for a stencil that you can use again and again. The decals you buy are very shiney and detract from the camo.

Be careful lol! I don't know if its their standard practice or they ran out of mailers but I ordered a stencil from them and recieved a card in the mail, my wife opened it and was shocked to find a "To my loving Husband on our Wedding Anniversary" card inside. I got a few VERY evil looks and I was clueless until she opened it up and the stencil and an invoice was inside lol. Maybe cheap cards are cheaper than the mailers and don't require as much postage or something? We both thought it was hysterical after the fact:)