Get your red / blue glasses ready

I feel I'm missing out.... where can I get the glasses? :sad:

Make your own?

Another couple of things I've just noticed, don't know how long they've been there...

You can have a Lat/Long label showing by your cursor, and you can drop a stationary Lat/Long marker at any point. In both cases the display is +/- decimal degrees, but we all know how to convert to H DD MM.MMM don't we?

I feel I'm missing out.... where can I get the glasses? :laughing:

Make your own?

Another couple of things I've just noticed, don't know how long they've been there...

You can have a Lat/Long label showing by your cursor, and you can drop a stationary Lat/Long marker at any point. In both cases the display is +/- decimal degrees, but we all know how to convert to H DD MM.MMM don't we?

Not obvious how you do this. Here is what I found out, click on the green 'bottle' top right and select "LatLng Marker" from new screen which opens and select enable. Right click to drop co-ords.

I've just noticed that Streetview on Googlemaps can now be displayed in 3D mode. Luckily our kids have got the Spykids 3D DVD. :D

So where's the addon that tells me where the cache is? Do I still have to go and look for it myself?

The cache shows*... Just view via the Google Maps link on the cache page. :D

Only need the Addon to log the find! :lol:

* Requires the cache to be near a road that has Streetview.

Edited by Bear and Ragged

I've just noticed that Streetview on Googlemaps can now be displayed in 3D mode. Luckily our kids have got the Spykids 3D DVD. :D

So where's the addon that tells me where the cache is? Do I still have to go and look for it myself?

The cache shows*... Just view via the Google Maps link on the cache page. :D

Only need the Addon to log the find! :lol:

* Requires the cache to be near a road that has Streetview.

That doesn't really cut it, I was rather hoping for something that would tell me which part of the gate the nano is attached to, which junction box hides the micro and so on. Something like a little red "cache is here" arrow would do the trick nicely.

... which makes me wish I'd thought of that a few days ago, when I could have posted it in the style of a news update as an April Fools prank.

Something like a little red "cache is here" arrow would do the trick nicely.

Couldn't you see that? :D

Obviously not got the glasses

Nor the cachers eye.

If there's only the one green BT box, where can the cache be? :D

Unfortunately the greyed out arrow showing "The cache would have been here, had it not been muggled" doesn't seem to be working on mine :lol: