Geocaching Virtues Geocoin

GeocoinGuy

Received production photos this morning:

Geocaching Virtues LE - Antique Copper

GVAC.jpg

Enjoy!

~J

:laughing: After seeing the picture of the final coin, I am VERY happy I reserved the AC. :surprise: That's gorgeous, and even better than I'd expected. Thank you so much for keeping us updated and posting production pictures as you received them. :o

Edited for rewording. :o

Edited by Howlingmoon

I'm very happy with how they turned out... and seeing the production process was very cool - although we didn't get photos of the ENTIRE process due to the upcoming CNY rush, the production facility has told me that will make sure I get complete production procedural photos on a future coin.

I'm glad you like them!

~J

Here's the lot:

lot.jpg

These coins are INCREDIBLE (I'm not just saying that because I produced them) -

I forgot that they are 4mm thick - and are carrying some serious HEFT.... I should have charged more :unsure:

...I'm a packin' these babies now :anibad:

~J

Watch your back!!! :unsure:

I can see one of my coins: front row, second stack from left, 4th coin from top B)

Here's the lot:

lot.jpg

These coins are INCREDIBLE (I'm not just saying that because I produced them) -

I forgot that they are 4mm thick - and are carrying some serious HEFT.... I should have charged more :unsure:

...I'm a packin' these babies now B)

~J

Watch your back!!! :unsure:

I can see one of my coins: front row, second stack from left, 4th coin from top :huh:

I don't think any of that front row are yours, Ruud... :anibad:

I have 7 invoices that have not yet been paid - all through the reservation process... all have had 2 reminders sent when shipping data was received from the mint.

So my question is: How long do I hold the reservations when no contact has been made? I'm asking this because these coins are GORGEOUS & HEFTY; additionally, these 7 reservations contain 13 LE Antique Coppers that I know will sell in a heartbeat if they were released to the general public.

I started a thread posing that question...

~J

Edited by GeocoinGuy

I would think one more contact effort giving the reservation holder a deadline for response would be considered due diligence. The LE will sell in a heartbeat whether tomorrow or 2 days from now.

I agree with catsnfish. Give them a notice that they have to pay within the next 3 days or so and on the fourth day you announce here before you put them in the store.

If you send the XLE anyway, I got the 3-set today as well. :-)

Yeah, but I don't feel responsible in one of your geocoins being stolen an hour after having placed it in a cache, either! :unsure:

~J

You are NOT RESPONSIBLE! You are not the one who stole it. It's just my bad luck.

And if you sent the coin, I would feel embarrassed.

Got my coin today, very very pleased should have got complete set, cant see me releasing this one into the wild its to nice

And great service to the UK thanks

Thank you for the compliment! Just out of curiosity, the green customs label on the bubbler was dated - How long did it take for you to receive them?

ALSO ~ Keep your eyes on my webstore tomorrow at Noon US Pacific time - I sent out reservation cancellation notices today and I may have a few Antique Coppers in my store tomorrow! :unsure:

~J