logbooks

What most do is cut the book in half -- stapling the bottom half together (if your stapler can handle that) for another cache.

Otherwise, use a long roll of paper, similar to that in a micro.

If you have spiral bound logbooks (top spiral), cut them top to bottom, wirecutters for the spiral wire, same thing for edge bound, just cut across, then wire snip.

Unless somebody would say otherwise, I wouldn't cut a sewn book.

At the local party store I found these very small log books that are very inexpensive (25 cents each) that fit very well in a small lock and lock.

They have enough pages to last quite a while. If you want to go even longer without cache maintenance, then put in two books at that price.

I buy mine at the party store too. Packs of 12 for $2.50 or so. If you don't have a party store in your area this site sells them cheap.

At the local party store I found these very small log books that are very inexpensive (25 cents each) that fit very well in a small lock and lock.

They have enough pages to last quite a while. If you want to go even longer without cache maintenance, then put in two books at that price.

I buy mine at the party store too. Packs of 12 for $2.50 or so. If you don't have a party store in your area this site sells them cheap.

Ha, gotcha now. I thought you meant the local stop-n-rob liquor store. ;)

You mean a party supply store. Duhhhhhh! :rolleyes:

Please 'scuse me, I am ancient and slow, sometimes.

Yes they have Christmas theme 2" x 2" 25 page notebooks for $4.99 :rolleyes: and............$6.99+ for shipping! ;)

I use a Challenge Titan 265 - 26" hydraulic paper cutter

Cool.. that should pay for itself in about 50,000 logbooks ;)

An alternative to cutting up larger notebooks is to fold a letter sheet into a zine.

http://geocacher-u.com/content/view/80/54/

Obviously nowhere near as many pages, so don't use it if you expect lots of visitors and it is not easy for you to get to.

Well, it's already paid for so why not use it? I just have to cut the wire with wirecutters first because it's over $25 to sharpen the blade.

I suppose I could throw some paper into the folder though, just as easy.

Yes they have Christmas theme 2" x 2" 25 page notebooks for $4.99 :rolleyes: and............$6.99+ for shipping! ;)

They have other design too. And free shipping on orders of $49 or more. Which means... 480 notebooks for $50. You'll be that much closer to King Boreas in # of hides.

They have all sorts of things that could be interesting as cache swag as well.

Well, it's already paid for so why not use it?

You really have access to one of those? Nice! Thought you were just kidding.

No, I wasn't kidding. I own it along with a couple printing presses and the folder. I lease them to a print shop so any time I need to use them, they are set up and ready to go.