Halloween Cointest

islander1988

Post #31!

Congrats to Lorca.nl, nominated by fairyhoney!

And, since there were 2 coins left to give at the start of cointest #2, both the nominator and nominatee each get a coin. :(

Fairyhoney, please send me your address and the addy for Lorca.nl.

Thanks to everyone for their nominations and for playing! Happy Halloween!

Post #31!

Congrats to Lorca.nl, nominated by fairyhoney!

And, since there were 2 coins left to give at the start of cointest #2, both the nominator and nominatee each get a coin. :(

Fairyhoney, please send me your address and the addy for Lorca.nl.

Thanks to everyone for their nominations and for playing! Happy Halloween!

WHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:unsure::):D:P:P:P:D:D:D:D

i wake up this morning and my hubby yell ANNE you have a strange mail .......

so i chase him away from his PC as my lappie is still broke down and read that mail .......

i had to log in on FB so i did and what did i read ........

A WONDERFULL post of HONEY :(:D

people excuse me that i`m not so much in here at the moment and that i mizzzzzzzzz this cointest totaly .....

but i have such a BIIIGGGGG smile on my face and i wanna say i BIIGGGGGGGGGG THANKZZZZZZZZZ to

ISLANDER for holding this cointest and to HONEY for the NOMINATION :):D

must go again now as hubby need his PC again so hope that my lappie is fix soon and that i see you all soon again :unsure:

WOW Lorca!!!!! :D Congratulations my friend and fairyhoney!!!! :unsure: Congratulations to Fordfreak too!!! WOW!!! :) 3 out of 4 coins (the 5th will be kept by the maker, right? :( ), were given here??? Cool!!! :D

My dear Lorca... how are you?? I missed you girl!!! I do not see you posting a lot!!! Hmm. I do not see error posting too!!! Is everyhting ok???

You both deserved this rare coin!!!! :P Bravo!!!

Thank you islander1988 for the cointest!!!! It was fun and a good chance to say some things for others! :P

Edited by GATOULIS