Just curious, any new coins out there that are trade only?

avroair

I created a trade only version of my Out on the Water, Caching by Boat geocoin. I was only able to make 15 of them and when I set up my new cache this year, I suspect I will put one in as a FTF prize. I have already traded a few and have a handful left.

I created a trade only version.

Cool. :D

But I meant coins where all the versions are trade only, I don't distinguish between versions, I usually just trade for the one I like the best. :D

Mine won't be sold (except for the 15 LE's that are being made to give to other people to sell for fundraising, if that counts) There will be a trade metal and a cache metal :D

In theory they'll be a 2009 coin, unless the mint makes them a 2010 coin :D

Just curious, any new coins out there that are trade only? Or put only in caches, I am only talking about 2009 coins...

Kinda...I'm just about ready to place my production order for a new personal. The Regular editions will be Cache only, and the Special versions will be trade/gift only(maybe a prize or donation, but not for sale)

Haha, you'll have to wait to see the fronts, but the backs will be the same as the Look Twice Coins, or have special backs for some Events.

The Regular editions will be Cache only, and the Special versions will be trade/gift only

Cool! :lol: I hope to have a new personal by GCF, it won't be anything people haven't seen before, but they will all go into caches or be gifts. Going with a throw-back coin!

The Regular editions will be Cache only, and the Special versions will be trade/gift only

Cool! :lol: I hope to have a new personal by GCF, it won't be anything people haven't seen before, but they will all go into caches or be gifts. Going with a throw-back coin!

The throw back coin sounds cool, I have been thinking of doing a simple round no color no 3d coin for my next personal. Something with just a cool simple image, Is that the sorta thing you are thinking.