New Here!

mtneergeocacher

Welcome from Kentucky! I've dabbled in this since 2001 and recently gotten a bit more serious (read: addicted).

The forum is a great resource - there is lots of info here so search away or just ask when you don't find what you seek (pun intended).

You'll find this is a great hobby and an enriching way to spend your free time.

Welcome to the obsession.. You are going to have a blast.

Feel free to ask around the forums if you have any questions..

-HHH :D

Haha! I love your YouTube videos, I've watched a lot of them! Awesome to see you on the forums!

And thank you everyone for welcoming me. I've been geocaching with friends/colleagues since 2004 but never really forayed into it myself. I never really had the time to go out by myself and tackle some GC's.

My wife thinks I'm strange :) but, being a former Geography major in college - she's used to my weird tendencies to spout Geography lingo and my obsessions with maps and GPS units. But hopefully I can get her into the game so we can go together when the time permits.

Thank you everyone! I look forward to posting more, getting to know some ppl, and hopefully becoming a Premium Member. haha.

Welcome, I've only been doing it for a few months and I'm addicted...

I've not got to go much latley as I've been so busy with work and other obligations, but I love it...

Hope to get 2-3 finds this weekend comming up...

Good luck, hope you have as much fun as I do and stick around here, you'll learn a lot of tips and that everyone has an opinion...

We are new too!! About a couple of week, and it is an obsesion/addiction. Never thought I would love dong anything this much. What I love about it isn't just the adventures we get to go on, but it gives us places to go and hike and explore. Places we would not have gone to normally