RC Firetruck Trackable Geocoin More Coins Now In Stock 4-29-09

River Cacher

MIKE THANKKKKK YOU SO SO SO MUCCHHHHH......

THANNKKKKZZZZZZZZZZZ for choose my special little girl for on your truck you ROCK..... :blink:

i will alwayzzz treasure them and they will alwayzzzz be on this special place so that we can look to them forever............

and my mam and Lorca are so happy and THANKFULL that you choose Lorca so a lot of THANKZZZ from them to :blink::D:)

I pray your Mother gets better soon and congrats with Lorca being in the honored firetruck!!! waaauuuvie!!!!!

I just saw one of the Black Nickel versions on EBay and it was being advertised as SOLD OUT. Are they sold out already or are there still some left???

The Black ones have been sold out for a while.

I set 5 coins of each to the side to sell on Ebay so the people there have a chance to get some that do not come here.

I did have a few orders get canceled so i have a few extra BN's on hand.

I only have about 10 nickel left as well.

I also want to give Lorca a BIG THANKS for using the wonderful picture on the coin.

It helps make it all the more special.

I just saw one of the Black Nickel versions on EBay and it was being advertised as SOLD OUT. Are they sold out already or are there still some left???

The Black ones have been sold out for a while.

I set 5 coins of each to the side to sell on Ebay so the people there have a chance to get some that do not come here.

I did have a few orders get canceled so i have a few extra BN's on hand.

I only have about 10 nickel left as well.

I also want to give Lorca a BIG THANKS for using the wonderful picture on the coin.

It helps make it all the more special.

wow, another great coin and thread I almost missed.... I really need to make more time for reading the forums more often... I'll see if I can dweet talk the boss( Mrs LionsLair) into an advance in next months coin budget... the remaining April budget is earmarked for an anticipated tsun sale!

INTRODUCING *RC FIRETRUCK*

e840eb25-0f7e-4b0d-bcf4-58ce208b32b1.jpg4342ebf3-8515-450b-bce0-adcd51214716.jpg

d7097a71-772e-435b-9d3f-83026113605d.jpg

For the last several months i have been working with Oakcoins and Lori Darlin to come up with this new type of concept in Geocoins.

I was working on doing a several different Geocoins with this concept and i was trying to figure out which to release first and then my Brother asked about doing a fire department fundraiser Geocoin.

I told him i may have a perfect idea to make sure they sell.

I have agreed to donate $2.00 per coin from these 250 coins.

Donations will be made to the OVFA (Ontario Volunteer Firefighter Assocciation Fund).

This part of the fund will go to help with Training in the 26 SRV (Snake River Valley) Fire Departments from Western Idaho and Eastern Oregon.

The metal choice is Nickel, Black Nickel and Gold.

The Gold metal will be sold in a set only except for a few that have been sold hand to hand and a few that will be auctioned off on another sight.

There will be a limit of one set per person and 5 coins max per person at this time.

Please contact me through my profile if you are interested in purchasing any of these TRACKABLE Geocoins and i will send you a pay pal invoice and ship them the same day or soon after.

12.50 Nickel Version

12.50 Black Nickel Version

37.50 Set of Gold, Nickel and Black Nickel.

2.00 US and Canada shipping for first coin.

3.00 All others.

.50 Additional per coin

A special Thanks goes out to Oakcoins, LoriDarlin and the cute little doggie in the window.

EDIT For amount and size.

These are 1 3/4 inch

I had the following metals made to start.

101 Nickel

99 Black Nickel

50 Gold

I do not like presales so i may do another minting if the response is good.

Gold may also be minted again as well but it will be the lowest amount made.

I now have more RC Firetuck coins in stock.

I have 50 Gold for a total of 100 made and no more will be minted.

I have 100 Black Nickel for a total of 199 made and no more will be made.

I have 50 Nickel and more may be made.

I have about 40 sets ready to sell and when the sets are gone that will be it for the sets.

The limit is 2 sets per order and a total of 10 coins.

I try and ship daily so you will get them right away.

Thanks to all for the interest and support. Mike

Edit for contact.

Please contact me via my profile and i will send you a pay pal invoice.

Edited by River Cacher

I want to make sure everyone has recieved there orders from the first coins.

I see that one has not made it and it is out of US to Saffier.

I have a bunch of other orders VIA ebay that are not making it to other countries and if this is the case i will have to make it manditory that the buyers put insurance on there orders out of US.

Please let me know if there is any other issues. Mike

Edit for double wording.

Edited by River Cacher

Now that's what I call FAST ! ! !

I sent my order in on Saturday and got them in this afternoon's mail - hot off the press !

They look great. I'm not even into firefighting or anything, just thought they were a cool concept and now have another point of interest in my coin collection. Thanks.

Nashuan

just realised I never got an invoice for this one - was after a black nickel but not super fussy.

I had sent a reply back asking what metal choice so now i see it is Black Nickel.

I do have a few sets left as well.

Sorry for the slow replies but i am having a heck of a time getting into these forums.

Thanks, Mike

don't know if anyone is monitoring this thread, but I would be interested in any version of River Cacher's Firetruck...if I can obtain one, it will be a Christmas present for a caching friend in Europe

Please PM me through my GC profile

thanks!

e-mail sent (PMs and I don't get along...)