Obey the Moon

A couple of us intend to tackle this London cache at low tide on Sunday 15th March. Obey the Moon may only be a 3 star cache but it does have a sort of legendary status.

If you are interested in joining us, be at the slip way around 11:45am as low tide is at 12:48 after noon. You will need wellies and a good geo-stick. Email me via my profile, or leave a note here, if you would like to step out into The Thames. There are several pubs nearby and a few other caches just for fun. Include your mobile phone: you'll get mine by return. Only a real real downpour will deter.

KF

Yay! B) Just so happens we're coming into West London on Sunday to see friends :D Not sure whether we can make the 11:45am deadline (we may be about 30mins later :blink: ), but I'll email you seperately kewfriend - definitely one I would like to cross off my list, as it's an area we know well :rolleyes:

I can't make it because I'm ski-ing in Lenzerheide that day :D:D:D .

But it doesn't matter, because I've already done it :rolleyes::blink:B) .

Have a good time, it's a fun cache. But a word of advice, IMHO you're much better off with walking boots than you are with wellies. You don't need to do any wading, but you do need some grip in very slippery conditions. I wore wellies and really regretted not having my proper walking boots on.

Rgds, Andy