HTML Editor

I learned HTML by viewing the source code of nicely done cache pages. I also visited many HTML tutorial sites, to learn what the tags do. Using an "editor" to generate crappy HTML is the easy route. :)

Buying a car instead of building one from spare parts is the easy route, but probably the one most would choose.

I learned HTML by viewing the source code of nicely done cache pages. I also visited many HTML tutorial sites, to learn what the tags do. Using an "editor" to generate crappy HTML is the easy route. :)

Buying a car instead of building one from spare parts is the easy route, but probably the one most would choose.

If cars were built the way that some HTML editors build web pages then most cars would be too heavy, too slow and required a masters degree mechanical engineering to repair it.

I learned HTML by viewing the source code of nicely done cache pages. I also visited many HTML tutorial sites, to learn what the tags do. Using an "editor" to generate crappy HTML is the easy route. :anicute:

If cars were built the way that some HTML editors build web pages then most cars would be too heavy, too slow and required a masters degree mechanical engineering to repair it.

:)

I'll have to go with the "Kit Fox" I learned basic HTML, before Caching was around. When I started doing cache pages, I checked to see just what the site would accept, and went from there.............Ya I do have a small cheat-sheet, my old internal Hard Drive gets rusty at times..............stay away from the editors ........ tough it out.

Have you tried doing anything besides minor maintenance on a car lately? :)

If the only contact somone is ever going to have with coding HTML is one or two cache pages, why would someone suggest learning to code by hand? If you just want to bold some text, or add a single picture, then sure, but anything more complex would be more difficult than most casual users would be willing to attempt.