Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
opalsns

***COINTEST for a Snowy Day***

I'm in Central Maine

From post 2 to 99

1 had right animal

1 had the happening

apod of orca (not sure if you're on the coast or not!)

A BubbaBass jumping water falls trying to get upstream for spawning

apod of orca (not sure if you're on the coast or not!)

A BubbaBass jumping water falls trying to get upstream for spawning

LOL!!!!!

Thanx for the visual

A doe nursing her fawn.

i actually did see this in the wild once while caching!

This was supposed to say an albino deer nursing the fawn

Oh boy... I have to go to my volleyball trainning!

Well... good luck to the lucky winner!!!!

Thank you my friend for the cointest! It is very funny! :laughing:

Atlantic Puffin diving from air or surface, swims rapidly underwater using wings like other alcids, catches small fishes, mollusks, and crustaceans, which it swallows underwater, but when feeding young, can carry up to 30 small fishes at one time, crosswise in bill owing to round tongue and slight serrations on interior of upper mandible which help it hold fishes.

a skunk!!! yuo went close and he thought you were going to attact him, and... I hope he didn't..... gave you his parfume!!! :laughing:

I did have a skunk challenge me when I tried to shoo it along, young one, no spray yet, but I did look out for mommie dearest!!!LOL!!!

Mommy dearest was albino and the mind boggling part was that she DIDN'T spray you!!

WE HAVE A WINNER, GOOD JOB BOAT BIRD!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Bubba and I were sitting in the livingroom when a shadow caught our eye, then another and another. We went to the window and looked outside. There were HUNDREDS of butterflies swarming around our house, just like in the movies. WE ran outside and stood there with butterflies fluttering all around us. Buuba says look, and pointed to the side of our house, there was a single butterfly slowly flapping it's wings.

Other butterflies would go near it and they fly away, this happened for a good 5 minutes when all of a sudden one landing right next to her. The two together looked like one. Within seconds the others flew away and the remaining 2, well.........

Incredible .

Mating Butterflies !!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER, GOOD JOB BOAT BIRD!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Bubba and I were sitting in the livingroom when a shadow caught our eye, then another and another. We went to the window and looked outside. There were HUNDREDS of butterflies swarming around our house, just like in the movies. WE ran outside and stood there with butterflies fluttering all around us. Buuba says look, and pointed to the side of our house, there was a single butterfly slowly flapping it's wings.

Other butterflies would go near it and they fly away, this happened for a good 5 minutes when all of a sudden one landing right next to her. The two together looked like one. Within seconds the others flew away and the remaining 2, well.........

Incredible .

Mating Butterflies !!!!!!!!!!

I think I have something on the brain.....

You saw butterflies mating????

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You for an other ver cool cointest!!

Congrats!! Thanks for the minor distraction from work on this very cold and icy day in North Texas.

Thanx to everone for playing, your answers are fantastic and really sparked an interesting morning on the forum....

More cointests to come, but first someone else has to have one.

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

Congratulations to the winner!!

That would have been cool to see. When did this happen and what kind of butterflies?

Oh wow! Thank you so much opalsns- certainly brightened up my afternoon and wow, my first coin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry- double post- even my computer got over excited :laughing:

Edited by BoatBird

Sorry- double post- even my computer got over excited :laughing:

Your first WHAT??? Oh my, maybe you'd better read the 388th post in the Todie's Wild Ride thread??? Let me know if you're interested!

And CONGRATS!! Also, THANKS Opalsns, well done!!

This was a fun cointest , thank you for that.

You give this winter a little bit spring :laughing: and that means hope :blink:

Congrats boatbird with winning this cointest :P

And another fun cointest comes to a happy ending. Thank you for playing! Closing now.