Too many trackables?

jinxeee

They have lost their luster to an extent. I remember people running out to a cache just to get a travel bug or geocoin. You don't see a lot of that anymore. But too many? Nah. Some people like them and actually collect

icons, so I don't see an issue. Personally I'd rather open a cache and find geocoins and travel bugs than a bunch of broken toys.

I know several people that would travel miles out of their way to Discover a coin, but it seems somewhat rare that I find caches with any sort of a trackable. I rarely pick up TBs, just because I feel orribly guilty if I don't get to drop it off within 2 days. I grab coins though, because i do know so many people who will drool over them.

We say bring on more!

It is a shame however to go to a specific cache to find a listed coin is not there. We don't get the point of stealing other people's stuff. And to the cache owners that know the trackables are missing - why not take the time to mark them missing? People will still visit your cache anyway....

In the way of confession, I no longer move trackables, why, because they all seem to pile up in my back pack, until a severe case of the guilty conscience forces me to hide a new cache with all of them stuffed in the box. Which I just did the other day.

Wait... I don't understand the downside of that. :D You are exactly the type of person I want to find my geocoins! ;)