Cacher Stats for longest consecutive day streak?

SuzyJazz

Well I am on a consecutive caching day streak and I am curious where I can find stats for other cachers that might be doing the same. :)Its Not about the numbers used to carry the stat, but hasn't for a while now, so I am wondering if anyone knows of a different site that does.

Please advise.

Thanks ;)

I wasn't aware INATN.com no longer carried that stat. I'm not aware of any other website that would carry that stat from a competitive standpoint. And it sure would have to be a website where you upload your own cache data, it would be pretty tough to extract that data from geocaching.com without getting your IP address blocked. ;)

The question is not how to find the statistic, which the OP knows how to do, but rather how to see where her streak stands in comparison to other dedicated geocachers who find at least one cache each day, rain or shine, every day.

As far as I know, the INATN site was the only place where you could see a ranked list for this statistic and others like it.

Well I am on a consecutive caching day streak and I am curious where I can find stats for other cachers that might be doing the same. :)Its Not about the numbers used to carry the stat, but hasn't for a while now, so I am wondering if anyone knows of a different site that does.

Please advise.

Thanks ;)

That stat is still there and available, you just need to look around.

I'll save you the time: http://www.itsnotaboutthenumbers.com/selec...sort=finds_best

;)

Well I am on a consecutive caching day streak and I am curious where I can find stats for other cachers that might be doing the same. :anicute:Its Not about the numbers used to carry the stat, but hasn't for a while now, so I am wondering if anyone knows of a different site that does.

Please advise.

Thanks B)

I'll save you the time: http://www.itsnotaboutthenumbers.com/selec...sort=finds_best

:D

That does you no good, that part of the site has been down for some time now,

check your own link and try for yourself, you will get

"Top Ten Lists Overall

I'm temporarily disabling the Top Ten page while I work on doing a better job of generating the data. This is one of the pages that really hits the database hard and might be one of the causes for some of the site slowness and the "500:Unavailable" errors that pop up sometimes. "

Well I am on a consecutive caching day streak and I am curious where I can find stats for other cachers that might be doing the same. :anicute:Its Not about the numbers used to carry the stat, but hasn't for a while now, so I am wondering if anyone knows of a different site that does.

Please advise.

Thanks B)

"Top Ten Lists Overall

I'm temporarily disabling the Top Ten page while I work on doing a better job of generating the data. This is one of the pages that really hits the database hard and might be one of the causes for some of the site slowness and the "500:Unavailable" errors that pop up sometimes. "

I just went there using the direct link and it loaded. It is clunky and it took a long time (about a minute and I have lightning fast computer and service) and I had to refresh it once, too, but it loaded.

Maybe you need to clear your browser cache to see it?

Edited by Neos2

Please advise.

Thanks B)

"Top Ten Lists Overall

I did, it worked just the way it was supposed to.

Let's do it this way instead, under the It's Not About the Numbers banner there are navigation buttons. From the left, Home, Cachers, Top Ten, etc. Click Cachers. Click Full List. The right most column is Streak. Click the column heading and it will sort.

Better?

Please advise.

Thanks B)

"Top Ten Lists Overall

I just went there using the direct link and it loaded. It is clunky and it took a long time (about a minute and I have lightning fast computer and service) and I had to refresh it once, too, but it loaded.

Maybe you need to clear your browser cache to see it?

I have to admit, even with lightning fast service, that website can be slower than molasses when you look at certain things. Not that I blame it, some of the stuff is pretty ugly, in a data intensive sort of way. :D

I know at least 3 geocachers with over 400 continuous days with at least one cache a day.

I don't know how to look that up other than using the site mentioned by others, actually didn't know you could find that there. But not everyone has uploaded their 'My Finds PQ' information there in the first place.

Let's do it this way instead, under the It's Not About the Numbers banner there are navigation buttons. From the left, Home, Cachers, Top Ten, etc. Click Cachers. Click Full List. The right most column is Streak. Click the column heading and it will sort.

Better?

Thank you... that worked for me and I have a better idea of where I stand. WOOT... lookin' good! :anicute:

Thank you... that worked for me and I have a better idea of where I stand. WOOT... lookin' good! :)

AFAIK, the cacher with the longest consecutive streak of days caching is kablooey, who is not a premium member (it's a long story...), so his stats cannot be shown on that page.

Anyway, as of today he is at 1926 days straight and still going strong.

Just be aware that those stats are far from complete.