My Finds PQ not workin

W8TTS

I must have clicked that button 10 times. :sad: No query showed up in my e-mail.

Strange thing is that I went through mail from the past few days. There IS a My Finds PQ in my mailbox on 8/28. I didn't run a query that day! The last date showing on the site is 8/17. That's when I last ran. The 28th was Thursday. No way, no how did I run a query that day knowing that I would be caching between Friday and Monday! And I normally run queries on Sunday evenings unless it's a holiday weekend. I really wonder why a query showed up on 8/28. Now I can't run one because it has to be a week between?

:sad::D

Edited by VirginiaGator

It's running for me. I was requesting it at around 11:30 PM last night CET and again this morning at around 5:50 AM CET. When I got to work at 8, it was in my mailbox waiting for me on an email time stamped at 5:52 AM.

So either it was slow running the query I requested last night, or it wasn't working last night but is now back up to speed running the query I requested this morning before work.

And it is a current PQ, not the one I got the last time I ran one. Which always helps. :sad:

I posted yesterday that I had this problem. On checking this morning, it seems my My Finds query did run some hours later and the button is now greyed out as you would expect. The report produced is also accurate. So, for me anyway, its working although not functioning as it should. Is this a symptom of the recent updates perhaps?

I've got the file, this morning was in my inbox.

It look like a bottle neck, but I think that somebody must tell something to the community.

How about it was down as a glitch, it was a US Holiday, and someone in the know checked the forums sometime last night, and kicked the server into action.

Have patience! It is only a game and even the monkeys pushing the button need a break.

It's getting even stranger ...

Last Saturday (8/30) I was mashing the button and getting nothing. I just gave up and moved on to other things.

Last Sunday (8/31) there was a My Finds PQ in my email that had run at 12:48 AM PDT.

Today, Saturday (9/6), which is only 6 days, the My Finds PQ was in my email and ran at 12:50 AM PDT.

The odd part is that I never requested, or even had the chance to request, the PQ.

It's getting even stranger ...

Last Saturday (8/30) I was mashing the button and getting nothing. I just gave up and moved on to other things.

Last Sunday (8/31) there was a My Finds PQ in my email that had run at 12:48 AM PDT.

Today, Saturday (9/6), which is only 6 days, the My Finds PQ was in my email and ran at 12:50 AM PDT.

The odd part is that I never requested, or even had the chance to request, the PQ.

Same thing happened to me. I had a My Finds PQ this morning and I did not request it