Separate COINTEST forum

AtwellFamily

To stay on topic, I believe what came out of that discussion is that cointests will be labeled as COINTESTS and missions will be labeled as MISSIONS. When the cointest or mission is done, the thread will be locked. Cointests have to end in a certain amount of time, it can't be infinite.

To stay on topic, I believe what came out of that discussion is that cointests will be labeled as COINTESTS and missions will be labeled as MISSIONS. When the cointest or mission is done, the thread will be locked. Cointests have to end in a certain amount of time, it can't be infinite.

Really, never new that. I am sure that is posted somewhere I haven't read recently.

Really, never new that. I am sure that is posted somewhere I haven't read recently.

It's in the closed thread you linked to, I believe! B)

Yeah I remember that being the stop gap for now ~ they could haul over to the off topic forums too :laughing:

By they I meant the cointests and missions, not the people running them.

I still feel that they belong right where they are, since it is just another way of distributing Coins, just like selling or trading.

The only way to get one of my special coins is to win a Cointest(don't worry, you probabaly don't want one anyway)

So, which above person are you aiming for?

BUT, I agree, geocoins are geocins. The ones you win are special as well as the gifted ones.

I still feel that they belong right where they are, since it is just another way of distributing Coins, just like selling or trading.

The only way to get one of my special coins is to win a Cointest(don't worry, you probabaly don't want one anyway)

BUT, I agree, geocoins are geocins. The ones you win are special as well as the gifted ones.

That's aimed at those who think our silly games are crowding out their serious collecting discussions. My "Special Coins" are only "Birds of a Feather" so they probabaly wouldn't consider them a "New Coin" worthy of collecting.

That's aimed at those who think our silly games are crowding out their serious collecting discussions. My "Special Coins" are only "Birds of a Feather" so they probabaly wouldn't consider them a "New Coin" worthy of collecting.

Sure, your "special coins" ARE worthy..

A lot of times these here forums get a bit stiff and boring especially without the cointests and people who aren't too afraid to speak up.

A lot of times these here forums get a bit stiff and boring especially without the cointests and people who aren't too afraid to speak up.

I agree. This forum is a one stop shop that you never know what's going on. One day there are cointests then the next new coins coming out. Heck sometimes it's only hours between shifts in the topics. Makes me come back everyday. Keep it the way it is.

I agree. This forum is a one stop shop that you never know what's going on. One day there are cointests then the next new coins coming out. Heck sometimes it's only hours between shifts in the topics. Makes me come back everyday. Keep it the way it is.