Lock & Lock

ohio

This is a note I just put on my cache page.

No dumping please has been recovered.

It is a Lock and Lock container. It has been under about 8 foot of moving floodwater since June 11th, 2008 until today’s date of July 14, 2008. All contents inside were completely dry with absolutely no moisture inside of it. It had a business card lying in the bottom of the container. No water spots or stains found on the card. Ammo cans might be the best for long term but L n L containers do one heck of a job also!

My 2 cents

This is a note I just put on my cache page.

No dumping please has been recovered.

It is a Lock and Lock container. It has been under about 8 foot of moving floodwater since June 11th, 2008 until today’s date of July 14, 2008. All contents inside were completely dry with absolutely no moisture inside of it. It had a business card lying in the bottom of the container. No water spots or stains found on the card. Ammo cans might be the best for long term but L n L containers do one heck of a job also!

My 2 cents

Woah! I'm impressed.

Pardon my ignorance, but I have searched every where for a definition/description of a Lock & Lock.

Anyone?

there are also a couple of "clone" brands that have worked pretty well for me. One is called "Snapware" and is sold at Costco as a set of about 12 different containers with lids for about 25 bucks. The box has pictures of the containers with FOOD in them! HAHAHAHA! Everyone knows you don't put food in a geocache container! :rolleyes: