Nuvi Owners > What is your other GPS?

nüvi 760

GPSMAP 76 CSx

Both work fine for routing and geocaching

I mostly use the 76 CSx when geocaching but, when I only have the nüvi with me it works great - especially with the new GSAK macro that puts all the info into the unit.

I mostly use the nüvi for on road routing these days but used the 76CSx for that for a long time and it works fine. The nüvi adds text to speech voices, the mp3 player and acts as my hands-free bluetooth connection. I bought it for work.

I have City Navigator NT 2009 on both units.

Both are excellent units that I'd recommend to anybody.

Nuvi 205W

eTrex Vista HCx

Wanted something that would work on the trail, on my bicycles, and in my car. Decided it would take more than one to do all these jobs well. I used (and still have) a GPSMap76s for years, but decided it was time for an upgrade and just got my new models during the last couple weeks. Quite an advance.

I am currently using a NUVI 650 NA, I started out using a nuvi 260 (which is now in the hands of my wife), so I guess I could call that my backup (if she were to let me use it ,...lol)

no other unit at this time although I have been looking into getting some kind of handheld...

but it's all about the benjamins....

My new Nuvi is the 260W, and my other GPS is the Map60CSx, for a backup, Tracklogging, and on the trails.

Since no tracklogging on the Nuvi, I use the Map60CSx to record a tracklog.

Nuvi 350 for driving, had it a year and love it. Also works well so far for caching, but I'm afraid I'll damage it or get it wet.

Just ordered an eTrex Venture HC, just for caching. Should have it soon.

My new Nuvi is the 260W, and my other GPS is the Map60CSx, for a backup, Tracklogging, and on the trails.

Since no tracklogging on the Nuvi, I use the Map60CSx to record a tracklog.

I just ordered a Nuvi 205W, it's my understanding it'll record a tracklog. I'll know in a week or two. Otherwise I have a Venture Cx. Both are used with Above the Timber's 24K Topos for backpacks and dayhikes.