Size does matter!

I just started an "Anti-Micro" series of caches. I did it in part to make fun of my own series of nanos called the "Little Caches." Also just because I'll like to hide caches and big ones are fun to hide.

Anyway this made me wonder, what is the biggest cache container out there. So, what is the biggest cache container you have ever found or hid?

Pictures please if they are available. (and not a spoiler) :wub:

GC15RQB

Forgot about this little gem.

I almost DNF'd it because I had no idea where to look, and there was no hint.

8b8951ce-318e-48c0-b8dd-06f3a038127d.jpg

I missed FTF on this one by walking right by it into the store. I thought it was an electrical box. I wondered why the owners were laughing at me. By the time I figured it out, Smilespwsnu had beat me to it! I got my glasses changed right after that!

I just started an "Anti-Micro" series of caches. I did it in part to make fun of my own series of nanos called the "Little Caches." Also just because I'll like to hide caches and big ones are fun to hide.

Anyway this made me wonder, what is the biggest cache container out there. So, what is the biggest cache container you have ever found or hid?

Pictures please if they are available. (and not a spoiler) :lol:

This cache is big enough to hold all the caches mentioned in this thread, including the SUV and the Caddie.

Edited by Team GeoBlast

Pictures please if they are available. (and not a spoiler) :D

This cache is big enough to hold all the caches mentioned in this thread, including the SUV and the Caddie.

Given the way that containers are now defined, I'm not sure whether that cache would still meet the guidelines.