Help I have lost a cache

Help my son did a cache at Kings cross st pancreas not sure what it was called but it was on the drain pipe next to half a luggage trolley going through the wall, the link being this is were the train to hogwarts departed. We have been trying to find it as he needs to log it as he forgot at the time (Jan this year) and he is now using his Geocaching as part of his Bronze Duke of Edinburgh.

I cannot see the cache listed nor find any refference to it anyone know anything about it .

sorry if this has been asked before

Help my son did a cache at Kings cross st pancreas not sure what it was called but it was on the drain pipe next to half a luggage trolley going through the wall, the link being this is were the train to hogwarts departed. We have been trying to find it as he needs to log it as he forgot at the time (Jan this year) and he is now using his Geocaching as part of his Bronze Duke of Edinburgh.

I cannot see the cache listed nor find any refference to it anyone know anything about it .

Is it this one GCNR55

It's been archived.

Well, if this isnt a spoiler I dont know what is. I appreciate what your son is doing, but to tell everyone exactly where this cache is, is certainly not in the spirit of geocaching. Think before you type. It seems that it has been archived but even so, it might not have been.

Well, if this isnt a spoiler I dont know what is. I appreciate what your son is doing, but to tell everyone exactly where this cache is, is certainly not in the spirit of geocaching. Think before you type. It seems that it has been archived but even so, it might not have been.

And I think YOU need to think before you type... :P

Black Widow is Obviously a newbie - she only has 3 posts, and if you come along and blast her, then chances are she won't come back.

Perhaps a friendly, subtle email might have been a nicer way to go?

And I think YOU need to think before you type... :P

Black Widow is Obviously a newbie - she only has 3 posts, and if you come along and blast her, then chances are she won't come back.

quite :P

For future reference, lots of people need to try and track down a cache in this way, for one reason or another! A good guide is to stick to information that you can be fairly sure is provided in the decription. Obviously, you haven't got that in front of you, but location is usually fine, and a general idea of what the cache is about (ie Harry Potter) is also fine - specific details about its precise location are usually contained in encrypted hints, and its best to avoid posting that.

Welcome to the forums! You find us all somewhat subdued at the moment, but its not normally like that! :P;)

"Think before you type"

Seriously?????? Anyone who planned to do this cache would have stopped reading as soon as it became apparent that it described where the cache was. Don't forget it's a game for gods sake! Like Hazel said - blast new posters and they won't bother coming back.

And just when I was forgetting why I don't come on these forums as much now.............

And I think YOU need to think before you type... :(

Ever heard the saying '|Read the Flipping Manual' in other words, if you dont know how to cache then read up about it, it tells you what to do, how to do it, and what NOT to do. Its a simple as ABC.

Ever heard the saying '|Read the Flipping Manual' in other words, if you dont know how to cache then read up about it, it tells you what to do, how to do it, and what NOT to do. Its a simple as ABC.

Funnily enough there are also some forum guidelines that tell you what not to do:

"Respect: Respect the guidelines for forum usage, and site usage. Respect Groundspeak, its employees, volunteers, yourself, fellow community members, and guests on these boards. Whether a community member has one post or 5,000 posts, they deserve the same respect."

Maybe YOU should RTFM.

Funnily enough there are also some forum guidelines that tell you what not to do:

"Respect: Respect the guidelines for forum usage, and site usage. Respect Groundspeak, its employees, volunteers, yourself, fellow community members, and guests on these boards. Whether a community member has one post or 5,000 posts, they deserve the same respect."

Maybe YOU should RTFM.

I suppose that if YOU were to take a car out onto the road WITHOUT reading the flipping manual then it would be ok to run someone over because you were distracted by fiddling around trying to find which was the indicator stalk and which were the lights ? Instead of RTFM BEFORE you took the car out !!!!!! Maybe its not as serious but its the same principle.