Chase Your Dreams Gold/Glitter XLE

Dorsetgal & GeoDog

Hi Folks,

As many of you know, GeoDog is actually called Caesar and he is my assistance dog. He was trained by a charitable organisation called Dogs for the Disabled in the UK. The total cost to them for him, buying him, training him, supporting him and I throughout his lifetime will be somewhere in the region of £25,000.

When he came to me, I purchased him for just £1, which has to be the best pound I EVER spent. Those of you who have seen my cointests or the story behind my coin will know why :)

I permanently raise funds for Dogs for the Disabled, one way or another, to help others get the benefit of such a wonderfully trained dog, and have decided the first XLE of my Chase Your Dreams coin will go for their benefit.

Coiners here have always been good to me, so I would like to offer the first one for silent auction here.

Please mail me via my profile on gc.com your offer if you would like to own the coin, it is one of 30 made.

Whoever is highest bidder by midnight (GMT) Monday 31st March will get the coin.

If you offer a bid and are outbid, I will inform you. :huh:

a34643b3-ace3-49ff-922e-303f3eb12290.jpg

If I have forgotten something obvious, please give me a shout, if I have been crass, please forgive me and put it down to my being an enthusiastic Brit and this being something I care passionately about :unsure:

Yes indeed, I will ship anywhere on the planet and will accept bids in dollars, pounds or Euros, cos I can convert :huh:

Thank you. I tried converting to buy a geocoin and when I went to the converter site I did something wrong cause it said it would be $1,043.00. I knew I did something wrong and I didn't buy the coin to find out what it would be. Email sent. :unsure:

Yes indeed, I will ship anywhere on the planet and will accept bids in dollars, pounds or Euros, cos I can convert :huh:

Thank you. I tried converting to buy a geocoin and when I went to the converter site I did something wrong cause it said it would be $1,043.00. I knew I did something wrong and I didn't buy the coin to find out what it would be. Email sent. :unsure:

Wow, that would have to be one heck of a coin at that price :)

I just got my non-XLE coins today and they are absolutely gorgeous! I'm going to send one out with the mission to make it to London for the 2012 games. Thanks for the great coin. You did an awesome job on it. :)

Many thanks for that, although it was my idea, I cannot take credit for being the artist :D

...one hour to go and it isn't that high yet, especially when you consider what two nickel ones went for on the other place today :P

Edited by Dorsetgal & GeoDog