lots of GPS's for sale

I Have too many GPS's I need to get rid of a few. I have a Garmin Etrex Vista and an Etrex Legend. I also have a Garmin 60cs. I also have a Mio c230 and a Mio C320 for sale.

Etrex Vista 110.00 + shipping

Etrex Legend 75.00 + shipping

Garmin GPS 60Cs 175.00 + shipping

Mio C230 100.00 + shipping

Mio C320 125.00 + shipping

Yea, if you could email me as well. I would be very interested in a Vista HCx.

Thanks

I Have too many GPS's I need to get rid of a few. I have a Garmin Etrex Vista and an Etrex Legend. I also have a Garmin 60cs. I also have a Mio c230 and a Mio C320 for sale.

I am interested in the legend and vista, please send me more info, clcplayhard

Edited by clcplayhard

Garmin Etrex Vista and an Etrex Legend are the Black and white models. I dont think they have model numbers for them. All that is included with them is the unit them selves. I have lost the wires to connect them to the computer but they can be purchased on line for about 10 bucks. The 60Cs is like new. It comes with the USB cable and maybe an insturction manual I think I still have that. If you want any more info on them please email me at DOCAROOOOO@aol.com

PM me with details or something as I think I am interested in the Etrex Legend (the one in bold) - where are you based? (What country)

Is your etrex legend or vista an Hcx

Garmin Etrex Vista and an Etrex Legend are the Black and white models. I dont think they have model numbers for them. All that is included with them is the unit them selves. I have lost the wires to connect them to the computer but they can be purchased on line for about 10 bucks. The 60Cs is like new. It comes with the USB cable and maybe an insturction manual I think I still have that. If you want any more info on them please email me at DOCAROOOOO@aol.com

:unsure::huh::)

I still have the Vista and legend for sale. The rest have been sold.