Can i log as a FTF

The Auclair Family

I went out after this cach GC10D94 in Feb. but came up empty handed. Shortly their after the owner put in a log saying they think the cache is missing and would check on it soon, then another log saying cache was indeed missing and put a new cache with new cords. Check out the logs, should i have logged this as a FTF or is it just another find? I don't have a problem with changing my log if i am wrong, I was just excited to get my first FTF!!!! :blink:

I went out after this cach GC10D94 in Feb. but came up empty handed. Shortly their after the owner put in a log saying they think the cache is missing and would check on it soon, then another log saying cache was indeed missing and put a new cache with new cords. Check out the logs, should i have logged this as a FTF or is it just another find? I don't have a problem with changing my log if i am wrong, I was just excited to get my first FTF!!!! :o

I looked at the logs, and no, the FTF is the person who signs the original log first after it was published. You found it after it was missing and replaced. FTF's are fun, though. If you are a premium member, set up a notification to be notified when a cache is "published" within the mile range that you would be willing to travel to get a FTF. Good luck!

I went out after this cach GC10D94 in Feb. but came up empty handed. Shortly their after the owner put in a log saying they think the cache is missing and would check on it soon, then another log saying cache was indeed missing and put a new cache with new cords. Check out the logs, should i have logged this as a FTF or is it just another find? I don't have a problem with changing my log if i am wrong, I was just excited to get my first FTF!!!! :o

If you did not find it first, it is not a FTF. You have experianced what happens from time to time when trying to get FTF on a cache.

I went out after this cach GC10D94 in Feb. but came up empty handed. Shortly their after the owner put in a log saying they think the cache is missing and would check on it soon, then another log saying cache was indeed missing and put a new cache with new cords. Check out the logs, should i have logged this as a FTF or is it just another find? I don't have a problem with changing my log if i am wrong, I was just excited to get my first FTF!!!! :laughing:

If you did not find it first, it is not a FTF. You have experianced what happens from time to time when trying to get FTF on a cache.

I did delete the ftf part of the original log. Just thought i should say this so people are not answering to a dead post. Thanks for all the insight!