Any Waymarking Related Coins?

intolerable

I've seen reference to a Waymarking Bounty coin, but I haven't seen it or know where to get one.

Thanks. I've seen that, but it appeared that it was a contest and the prize was actually a Groundspeak Volunteer coin. But now I see there is what appears to be a Waymarking icon! I'll be up all night looking for information now :-)

I've seen reference to a Waymarking Bounty coin, but I haven't seen it or know where to get one.

Thanks. I've seen that, but it appeared that it was a contest and the prize was actually a Groundspeak Volunteer coin. But now I see there is what appears to be a Waymarking icon! I'll be up all night looking for information now :-)

yeah, I found the same thread you did lol. But yea, there is a coin listed ont he all geocoins list, and coincodes.com has codes for it. Maybe it's a new coin that isn't out yet? I can't find anything on it!

If I get enough interest I would do a Waymark Benchmark GeoCoin.

I am doing a GEOCAC Benchmark and coin and have posted in the Waymarking Forum about getting a Benchmark for Waymarking too.

A WayCoin?

I am getting the cart a little ahead of the horse here.There will soon be a GEOCAC coin too!!

It is still in the working stages.

But I do already have the First Official GEOCAC Benchmark in hand.

It will be set soon in Kansas Near Meades Ranch somewhere.

And listed at the NGS.

We have a big event coming up for that on March 15 the Geodetic Tour 2008 Meades Ranch Kansas.

We will be looking for your great support on this venture as details become more available I will let you know.

If I get enough interest I would do a Waymark Benchmark GeoCoin.

I am doing a GEOCAC Benchmark and coin and have posted in the Waymarking Forum about getting a Benchmark for Waymarking too.

A WayCoin?

I am getting the cart a little ahead of the horse here.There will soon be a GEOCAC coin too!!

It is still in the working stages.

But I do already have the First Official GEOCAC Benchmark in hand.

It will be set soon in Kansas Near Meades Ranch somewhere.

And listed at the NGS.

We have a big event coming up for that on March 15 the Geodetic Tour 2008 Meades Ranch Kansas.

We will be looking for your great support on this venture as details become more available I will let you know.

Sounds great - both the coins & the event.

Love the Meades Benchmark coins as well.