Harry Potter Bookmark List

SidAndBob

We have created a Harry Potter Bookmark List, as I can't find one.

Can you let me know of any caches which have a true connection with HP. i.e. Not just the name.

I'll add the ones from the Film/TV locations thread later (and one by Gloucester Catherdral).

Also, is there a way to search for Bookmark Lists?

Which one by Gloucester Cathedral? *Rushes to get coat*

:anibad:

Harry Potter scenes have been filmed within Lacock Abbey and just recently at Cantax Hill just off the High Street of Lacock, but there is not a HP cache, Cranford was also filmed in Lacock, Pride & Prejudice and next week a scene for the remake of Wolfman starring Anthony Hopkins, they are using the barn as an ice house. Several other films and Tv series have all had scenes filmed in this village. Perhaps a nano cache at least could be instigated at Cantax to have a location from the latest HP film...what are the thoughts ?? :anibad::D

We have a harry potter series based around scammonden in West Yorkshire

There is a micro that relates to each book. In each micro there is a multiple choice question about that book.

Each option gives you a numeral. Get all the questions correct and you have the coordinates for the final- Harry Potter and the Happily ever after GC18GDF

Is there not a Harry Potter series around Tow Law / Crook (County Durham, just about!)?

I might be wrong - I've not actually done the series.

Yes that series is Gryffindor UK's, our youngest son. :D

But it is just a Harry Potter series, not caches near to where Harry Potter is actually filmed, the OP wants caches near to film loctations. :anibad:

M :D

Is there not a Harry Potter series around Tow Law / Crook (County Durham, just about!)?

But it is just a Harry Potter series, not caches near to where Harry Potter is actually filmed, the OP wants caches near to film locations. :anibad:

But it is just a Harry Potter series, not caches near to where Harry Potter is actually filmed, the OP wants caches near to film locations. :D

You're almost right, but not just film locations. We have one at Tutshill where J.K.Rowling grew up for example.

I guess any cache in the Forest of Dean could go in it, but that's going a bit too far. :anibad: