Sunday's Best Coin Trade Cointest

Nochipra

Ok, I have not seen too many cointest lately so I thought I'd offer one up. This one's a little different. Here is the deal. I have an extra Black iCache coin that I recently recieved. I am going to offer this coin along with an extra surprise coin (it won't be anything spectacular but a nice coin) for the best offer I like that you post. Check out your trader list and ours (in our profile) and offer 1 AND ONLY 1 coin per post that your willing to trade for these two coins. THAT'S RIGHT YOU GET TWO COINS FOR 1!!! Remember everyone will see your posts. At Midnight (EST) tonight I will pick the winning offer and ship out the coins asap for the trade.

RULES:

1. Offer only 1 COIN Per Post.

2. You can post as many times as you like and as often as you like but only 1 coin offer per post.

3. Series offers only. You can joke around if you like but make sure your post has one coin you would seriously trade.

4. Make sure you check out everyone else's offer before posting your own. If two posts are the same and I like that offer I will pick the first one posted.

5. Please be kind and don't make rude comments based on others offers.

6. Please don't ask for a specific coin as your surprise coin, what I'm offering as the surpise coin stands.

7. Note: Check out our activated list so you don't offer something we already have.

I'm not poking fun at anyone. There are some serious excellent coins up above for you to chose from.

It seems that as soon as someone posts what they are willing to trade that, the ones you don't choose, becomes fair play for others to inquire about :) SO, this could be a good thing :)

You are absolutely right!!! Heck I have a black nickel icache I 'd trade for most of the ones listed!! :)

I have to be missing something. People are offering trade only special coins for an icache geocoin that is still for sale and was sold in abundance?

Sorry, I got pulled in to the madness. Of course, since I minted the coinfusion, I paid less that I could buy an iCache for. Plus I probably already own at least one iCache. I didn't check to see if I had this one already. (Joani does all the coins, I just dabble.) Mine trade offer was more of a joke as Coinfusions aren't really that sought after (are they?). That was my black sheep project, since it was supposed to be a total mystery coin, but got outted before we had a chance to release any of them.

--Marky

I have to be missing something. People are offering trade only special coins for an icache geocoin that is still for sale and was sold in abundance?

Sorry, I got pulled in to the madness. Of course, since I minted the coinfusion, I paid less that I could buy an iCache for. Plus I probably already own at least one iCache. I didn't check to see if I had this one already. (Joani does all the coins, I just dabble.) Mine trade offer was more of a joke as Coinfusions aren't really that sought after (are they?). That was my black sheep project, since it was supposed to be a total mystery coin, but got outted before we had a chance to release any of them.

--Marky

Seriously Marky - the Coinfusions are awesome coins. I would love the whole set!

Can you dabble in a mystery coin again? Promise no outting this time! :unsure:

Now where is that drooling smiley? :blink:

Well, the time has come to pick a winner but I think the real winner is me because I was was offered some exceptionally wonderful coins of which I wish I could have them all but I have to pick just one :unsure: Not to downplay any of the other wonderful offers at all but I have to say that the offer that about made me fall out of my chair and winner is......

Drum roll pleae.........................

Templar two tone Trade only

Thank you so much Mambomania for you wonderful and generous offer. Please send me your address so I can get the coins off to you as soon as possible. I realize you are in Germany but I would ship to the moon to get that coin, lol. Thank you all so much, you all offered some great coins that had me drooling:) I am expecting some extra coins in the mail next week and I will surely hold another contest like this again soon with hopefully even better coins? If anyone who posted here still wants to trade I have few of our personal party poker coins available done through TNT, just send me an email or pm. Thank you all again.