Kids' Coin Book

AtwellFamily

easiest and cheapest would probably be to buy some trading card sleeve pages and a zipper binder from wally world or another fine retailer...you could probably put it together for about $10, and that would include more pages than they'll (hopefully) ever need <_< Then the kids could personalize the front of the binder with puffy paint, glitter glue, stickers, or whatever.

easiest and cheapest would probably be to buy some trading card sleeve pages and a zipper binder from wally world or another fine retailer...you could probably put it together for about $10, and that would include more pages than they'll (hopefully) ever need <_< Then the kids could personalize the front of the binder with puffy paint, glitter glue, stickers, or whatever.

Yup, that is the ticket. I also got some foam (all from Hobby Lobby) cut it into rectangles that fit snugly into the slots. Then I cut the shape of the coin into the foam to hold the coin in place. I suggest at least 3mm foam, I used the 2mm at first and some of the coins tend to slip out (that is where the zippered binder comes in handy). With the card pages you can expand it when needed too.

v/r

O-Mega