Happy Birthday!

Cpt.Blackbeard

Ahoy koneko

That's great, I've been through Rapid city on my way to Rushmore and other points west a few times, had a great old tyme photo taken in Keystone as well.

By Charleston I assume you mean SC, I've been there a couple times as well, got an old friend who lives there in Mt.Pleasant and we went shrimping one night and crabbing the next day.

Enjoy yourself and perhaps our trails will cross again soon. <_<

Ahoy koneko

That's great, I've been through Rapid city on my way to Rushmore and other points west a few times, had a great old tyme photo taken in Keystone as well.

By Charleston I assume you mean SC, I've been there a couple times as well, got an old friend who lives there in Mt.Pleasant and we went shrimping one night and crabbing the next day.

Actually by Charleston she means Charleston, IlliNOISE.

You'll have to forgive her, she's not from around these here parts.

<_<

<_<

and that's something that I'm thankful about every day!! :)

Ahoy koneko

Yep., CYBret's right (for once) i'll be staying in Charleston IlliNOISE for the month of December - so prepare yourself for reading some of my logs during that month!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

;)

I forgive her, only a chosen few are fortunate enough to live in the great midwest.

and that's something that I'm thankful about every day!! :D

Ahoy koneko

Enjoy yourself and perhaps our trails will cross again soon. :D

Yep., CYBret's right (for once) i'll be staying in Charleston IlliNOISE for the month of December - so prepare yourself for reading some of my logs during that month!

Woohoo!

Now I just have to figure out where Charleston Illnoise is.. :D

:D

I forgive her, only a chosen few are fortunate enough to live in the great midwest.

and that's something that I'm thankful about every day!! :D

Ahoy koneko

Enjoy yourself and perhaps our trails will cross again soon. :D

Woohoo!

Now I just have to figure out where Charleston Illnoise is.. :D

It's about 10 miles SSW of BFI. :)

For those who will ask: BFI is a sister city to BFEgypt. :D