Validation?

jonno12

Hi Guys,

I've just joined yesterday. Found the Oudewerf park cache. Cannot log my visit because I need to validate my account. Send validation request a few times now. Valdation code not being sent. Checked my email address, looks ok. Had the same problem before when I tried to join earlier....HELP

jonno12

I got it. I just hit the button several times and it took finally. ;)

I too cannot log visits now due to my account not being validated. I haven't received any emails either despite requesting them many times. I also dropped a note to the above email address and still no reply or any means, it seems of resolving this. Someone must have a solution somewhere.

I too cannot log visits now due to my account not being validated. I haven't received any emails either despite requesting them many times. I also dropped a note to the above email address and still no reply or any means, it seems of resolving this. Someone must have a solution somewhere.

Try another e-mail account just to see what happens. Gmail is a good choice, as I know it doesn't have a problem with mail from here. If that account gets the e-mail then the problem is with your ISP.

Try another e-mail account just to see what happens. Gmail is a good choice, as I know it doesn't have a problem with mail from here. If that account gets the e-mail then the problem is with your ISP.

Gmail is a very good choice. I use my gmail account as my geocaching email address and have my Blackberry set up to read that account. Whenever I post a log on one of my own caches it doesn't take more than 5-10 seconds for the alarm to go off on my Blackberry indicating that I got a new email message. I think I have over 90 gmail invitations availalbe if anybody wants one.