California Quake Cointest

OverTheEdge

OK, I'm back home safely... OH YEA... we were rockin' and rollin' tonight...

The first person that can tell me what I was doing during the 5.6 earthquake in San Jose California this evening will win one of my personal "Over The Edge" coins.

One guess every two minutes.

Already won a cointest tonight and even already won one of your great Over The Edge coins, but hope whatever it was that you were doing it left you and yours safe!

Already won a cointest tonight and even already won one of your great Over The Edge coins, but hope whatever it was that you were doing it left you and yours safe!

Congrats on your win (times two!!). So far there were no reports of personal injury here - but my cats are pretty freaked out. My friends and family are safe. Thanks for your thoughts.

To veer slightly off topic- you might be interested in this site byt the USGS did you feel it? It allows you to enter ratings of what the intensity of the earthquake was for you. It looks like they are using the Modified Mercalli scale. Anyway, it allow the USGS to gather data about how localized areas are affected.

Glad you are ok!

Thanks for the website! Thanks for partipating!

OOOH! This Texas gal was in the Joshua Tree/Big Bear Lake quake years ago, and although I'm glad I got to experience it and thought it was cool after being totally confused and scared, I never want to experience it again! It was a roller, too.

Glad all is well and pet those kitties for us!

Congrats, Landsharks, great guess!

Thanks everyone for participating! Also for the information and updates. Frivlas, we were very close to the EPICENTER, so we "rolled" - I heard from others at work today that, for them, it was a shaker.

Congrats "Landsharkz" - I put the coin in the mail today.

Here's a pic of the pumpkin (mine was Dracula) - we ended up carving 10 last night.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!!

231ae9d8-3e84-4736-8192-6b5541ee4e8a.jpg