Kern County Cachers (Official Club Thread)

elrojo14

So do any/all/some of you cache in groups around here? We have an idea for a TB Race, are there rules for getting one of these going? Or is this for a discussion on Friday? :D

I guess we'll keep our box of crackerjacks at home and put on our "searching faces" for Bako & Mrs. ;)

We have never cached in a pack before (outside of the family) might be something to consider. :D

Not trying to stiffle discussion here, but I think TB race idea is a good point to bring up Friday eve.

I have a couple of ideas I want to float also.

See ya Friday!! Keep liftin those skirts on dem Poles.

This is not and advertisement, Just FYI

Coming soon again for pre-sales - World Wide Flash Mob Event Geocoin (WWFM III)

World Wide Flash Mob Event Geocoin

You will be able to find these in our Pre-sales page.

You can read more about this coin at PodCacher.com

Outrageous, Hip, Groovy and Fleeting. Those are words that best describe both the upcoming World Wide Flash Mob (number 3!) and the official WWFM III GeoCoin!

The concept of the Geocaching World Wide Flash Mob, created by Sonny and Sandy of the PodCacher Podcast (podcacher.com) is simple: dozens if not hundreds of geocachers briefly come together for an event on 10 May 2008, all on the same day, all around the world at numerous locations. At a precise time they come together, have a group meal (chocolate kisses), take a group photo, maybe do something silly and then disperse, vanishing with the wind. Typically the whole thing happens in a flash, in 15 minutes or less!

For the first time and for a limited time, there will be a WWFM III GeoCoin created to commemorate this world wide geocaching event. Get yours today, they'll be gone in a Flash!!!

The coin represents the old school wild days you might remember from the 60s and 70s, and the cool stuff people would wear when they got together to hang. Flashy colors all over the place, this is totally psychedelic man! The lightning bolts even glow in the dark. Then there is the big gold chain, two-tone platings, and best of all, it is studded with 32 gemstones. Just groovy baby!

* 1.75" diameter

* Imitation hard enamel colors and a translucent color

* 32 sparkling gem stones

* Trackable on Geocaching.com

* An icon specific to this coin will show on your profile when you log a find

* You can retrieve the activation codes from CoinCodes.com.

Edited by thekeysmith

I am supposed to be organizing the next TB Race, but I am so swamped it is not even funny. I won't be able to make the meeting Friday because I am doing the sound for my wife's play at Taft High.

I have a good idea for a tournament over here in Taft and it wouldn't be that hard for me to set it up. I would have time to get it set up over the summer and have it when it cools off a bit in say September or October. We could also use that as a starting point for a TB Race.

I still don't mind running the TB Race so that way all of you can participate this time, just at this point, I am going to need some help with ideas and getting it set up, but I could still be the administrator if you guys want me to. I am flexible and willing to serve.

I am also planning on stocking some caching items out of my gun shop here in the near future so I can also donate all sorts of goodies for prizes and after going to the Ojai event last September, I have ideas for getting more prizes donated too.

Can we have multiple TB races or can we just have one a year? What if we had one now that led into the fall and that next event elrojo can set up? Just so we're all doing something and moving forward a little as a group :D

I've been apart of iecachers down south but driving 2.5 hours for events isn't as easy with gas being so horrid now. :D It'd just be nice to have an actice group in the county. That's why I'm excited to meet on Friday. So we can grow here. We're willing to help and we really want to set up a meetup group still.

I guess just more discussion for Friday... :D

Can we have multiple TB races or can we just have one a year? What if we had one now that led into the fall and that next event elrojo can set up? Just so we're all doing something and moving forward a little as a group :D

I've been apart of iecachers down south but driving 2.5 hours for events isn't as easy with gas being so horrid now. :D It'd just be nice to have an actice group in the county. That's why I'm excited to meet on Friday. So we can grow here. We're willing to help and we really want to set up a meetup group still.

I guess just more discussion for Friday... :D

Yep, Keep the fire burnin' & bring your list.

Ammo Cans

So where do any of you get your containers/cans from? Apparently there is a secret location on where to get these or I'm not thinking outside of the cache box on where to get some.

We figure this is another way to get some resources up for new cachers. Have a favorite website to buy stuff, please post it, we're very interested. Thanks! ;)

Floyd's General Store 2020 South Chester Ave. Bakersfield, CA 93304 (661) 833-5450 has great prices on AMMO Cans and they have two sizes.

And then there is Uncle Sam's 2751 Fruitvale Ave Bakersfield, CA 93308 (661) 589-9554 not sure what they carry but check them out they are closer.

Ammo Cans

So where do any of you get your containers/cans from? Apparently there is a secret location on where to get these or I'm not thinking outside of the cache box on where to get some.

We figure this is another way to get some resources up for new cachers. Have a favorite website to buy stuff, please post it, we're very interested. Thanks! ;)

I found a military contract bidding system thing for ammo cans, but I don't have the storage space right now. That is certainly one of my goals in the future is to stock a ton of ammo cans and get them cheap enough to make it worth your while.

Had a really great time putting Geocaching Names to faces and again, Happy Birthday to Bako1313! Those were some great cupcakes. Thanks again.

The next meeting of the Kern County Cachers will be Friday, June 13th at 5:00ish pm

On the agenda: TB Races and Caching Adventures and ???

Looking forward to it and everyone's ideas.

If there are no objections, I will post the next Pizza Meet & Greet with all information necessary on GC.com so we can start reaching more people.

Well this is really interesting: All Kern Cachers should check it out! :lol:

GC1C7D0

I've been "Out" of the GC scene for a year, and just got a blackberry..

Today a friend & I hit 5 caches today, (missed 2)..

This one popped up, and I'm excited to meet the "locals"..

Hope to meet all of you next month...

James Wyatt

P.S. Here are some Ideas for a Logo....

Idea 1

Idea 2

Edited by JamesWyatt

GC1C7D0 ...

Bummed to miss the last one, hoping to catch all the rest. I don't have my calendar before me, so no yay or nay yet - but a big THANK YOU to the grassy ones for heading this up. If life didn't have me by the short hairs just now (ow!) I'd be more involved. Where is that independently-wealthy early retirement I ordered?

Well this is really interesting: All Kern Cachers should check it out! :)

GC1C7D0

I've been "Out" of the GC scene for a year, and just got a blackberry..

Today a friend & I hit 5 caches today, (missed 2)..

This one popped up, and I'm excited to meet the "locals"..

Hope to meet all of you next month...

James Wyatt

P.S. Here are some Ideas for a Logo....

Idea 1

Idea 2

I like these, nicely done. Maybe on the agenda to be we can add ideas for a logo :) We're just making list after list and really looking forward to meeting everyone.

GC1C7D0 ...

Bummed to miss the last one, hoping to catch all the rest. I don't have my calendar before me, so no yay or nay yet - but a big THANK YOU to the grassy ones for heading this up. If life didn't have me by the short hairs just now (ow!) I'd be more involved. Where is that independently-wealthy early retirement I ordered?

We LOVE planning stuff AND it involves Geocaching, how much more fun could we have?! Hope to meet you soon Hedge, sorry to hear you're missing Geowoodstock VI too.

GC1C7D0 ...

We LOVE planning stuff AND it involves Geocaching, how much more fun could we have?! Hope to meet you soon Hedge, sorry to hear you're missing Geowoodstock VI too.

I like the second one with the county behind it. Thanks Tallgrasskids for relighting the fire on the KCC!

Park n Play #8 has given me the idea that we need to have an annual awards banquet. During the year we can nominate caches for awards and have either a committee or the club vote on awards like hardest cache, easiest cache, most creative, best for the kids, worst cache, and whatever else we can think of.

Also, if I can't make the next meeting, I want to go ahead and set a date in October for the Taft Lightpole Cache Tournament. Anyone have anything already planned in October?

Well let's see assuming we keep to the 2nd Friday of the month for our get togethers, I'd say the 10th is out but I don't think you'd hold a tournament on a Friday anyway. We're out on the 25 because of an art opening and that's getting close to Halloween.

So my suggestion would be the 18th? Do you want me to bring it up at the meeting if you don't make it? You can send me an agenda of sorts if need be. We're flexible to help.

We're looking forward to it :D Thanks for putting it together.

So my suggestion would be the 18th? Do you want me to bring it up at the meeting if you don't make it?
Yes. Please bring it up at the next meeting and see if October 18th sounds good for most. All I need is to make sure there isn't some other huge event that weekend that would pull people away. After that I will set the date and those that make it, will make it.

As far as the event goes, Kellann and I will run the whole thing.

:laughing: Our next announcement of sorts: NOR (North of the River) is holding a Geocaching Contest. Yes I was just as shocked to hear about it. Maybe some of you know, maybe none of you know but I want it to be successful and what better way than to get some of the regular cachers in on this. It's pretty vague on how it's going to run but here is the info I have so far and the web address so you can research it more.

Geocache Treasure hunt. Participants use a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver to seek containers (called geocaches). All teams that participate receive prizes depending on the number of caches found. GPS units not provided.

Registration limited to 10 teams.

Register at any NOR location.

Date: June 28, 2008

Time: 1:00 - 6:00 pm

Fees: $74/64 for the 4 person "Family" hunt

$59/49 for the 2 person hunt

Contact 392-2020 to see if space is still available.

www.norfun.org

Toward the right side of the home page, you'll see a list of things to look at on the site: The 3rd one down says "Calendar" click on it and where it says May at the top of the Calendar, on the right are double arrows, click on those to June and scroll down to June 28th then click on it to get all the info. :laughing:

They are also holding a 2 man event in August. The sign up for that one is July 1st. Check out the event calendar to get the exact date in August. :D

When you choose to call, the little man up front doesn't know anything about it. In fact, he had no idea what we talking about when we went to sign up. Let's just go in there and have some fun. We'll talk about it at the June Pizza Meet & Greet as well.

Park n Play #8 has given me the idea that we need to have an annual awards banquet. During the year we can nominate caches for awards and have either a committee or the club vote on awards like hardest cache, easiest cache, most creative, best for the kids, worst cache, and whatever else we can think of.

Also, if I can't make the next meeting, I want to go ahead and set a date in October for the Taft Lightpole Cache Tournament. Anyone have anything already planned in October?

At this point I think the 18th is best.

So does this mean we need to brush up on our pole dancing and skirt lifting skills? :laughing:

I like the awards banquet idea.

BAKO1313 = JACK

:laughing: Helpful hint, little advice, thought for the day... call it what you will.

As I was looking over my PQ from Buttonwillow to Roseville for Geowoodstock VI, I checked a few of the potential finds :) and noticed some of the Cache Owners have done some Log Maintenance. Meaning, they have put fresh new or extra logs in their caches for the potential hoards of cachers to come through. I thought that was a great idea for anyone who might have one within a 1/2 mile of 99 or I-5. So if you have a chance, try to stop by and "freshin" up your cache along the highway. :D Maybe note if some coins or bugs are missing. When we were tromping through Bakopatch picking up coins and bugs to take with us, we noticed many are missing :laughing:

A caching-friend from the Inland Empire group (mamaloo) has some of our caches in her PQ posted on GC.com so they are a comin' kids. :D

Edited by Tall Grass Kids

Wow there are alot of caches in the running for worst, how would we pick just 1?

Edited by d three and cappie g

How about we vote on the cachers if they are cachers or whiners

Now this cacher gets my vote: (as the next president for the KERN COUNTY CACHERS)

Congratulation to The FTF: May 21 by calmster (89 found)I FOUND IT!!! I will attest to the validity of all the clues and descriptions! They are correct and the cache is there as described! Found an empty Log sheet, and nothing else so I assume I am the FTF -- signed and was on my way. I found 7 other caches after this one, in the same amount of time I spent on this one. And to think, now afterwards there wasn't much too this cache!

Can you belive 89 fines in less than a month first cache 30 Apr 08.

How pathic these cachers whiners that should have found it in stead of whining for a easier clue or is it like being on welfare I AM A CACHER NOW HAND IT TO ME ON A GOLD PLATER.

We could vote on how many times they call or email for and easier hint.

thanks for letting me vent, PNZ

P.S. keep up the good work TGK for moving the Organization of the KCC forward.

Wow there are alot of recent caches in the running for worst, how would we pick just 1?

How about we vote on the cachers if they are cachers or whiners

How pathic these cachers whiners that should have found it in stead of whining for a easier clue or is it like being on welfare I AM A CACHER NOW HAND IT TO ME ON A GOLD PLATER.

We could vote on how many times they call or email for and easier hint.

Before you make a total fool of yourself, lets stop for a second and have a look at the history of this cache you planted.

#1: The cache was originally planted as a Difficulty 1.5 - Terrain 1. As I stated earlier, a Terrain 1 means

Handicapped accessible. (Terrain is likely to be paved, is relatively flat, and less than a 1/2 mile hike is required.)
Terrain 2 means
Suitable for small children. (Terrain is generally along marked trails, there are no steep elevation changes or heavy overgrowth. Less than a 2 mile hike required.)
Since this was listed as a Terrain 1, I was not looking in the back of the brush as in my opinion a wheelchair could not hop the planter curb. Further I was not looking at anything over 5 foot tall as that is not wheelchair accessible either.

#2: The cache was then changed to a Difficulty 3 - Terrain 1. That in itself is not a huge deal, but it makes you wonder if the owner knows how to describe a cache.

#3: After I asked for clarification on if the terrain rating was accurate, the hint was then changed. The hint went from being "in the core" to "in the core face north" or something similar. Why am I not sure? Because the clue then changed once again to "face north".

I am not sure about my fellow cachers, but that really got me to wondering. If the difficulty ratings and clues chagned on a whim, what else about this cache might change? It did not instill confidence in the accuracy of this cache and its description.

#4: Some time later the cache was then changed to a Difficulty 4 - Terrain 4. How does a cache go from being a Terrain 1 to a Terrain 4? That means all of the searching I did when I thought the cache was wheelchair accessible was for nothing because for all I know the cache is now at the top of the telephone pole and I have to use my PG&E skills to climb up there and get it.

Experienced outdoor enthusiasts only. (Terrain is probably off-trail. Will have one or more of the following: very heavy overgrowth, very steep elevation (requiring use of hands), or more than a 10 mile hike. May require an overnight stay.)

#5: The cache is now back down to a Difficulty 1.5 - Terrain 1.5. Seriously, how are we supposed to honestly have any confidence at all in this cache when the cache description has changed so much? The answer is you cannot.

Here is what I suspect. I suspect his is probably a pretty good cache. Where this cache went wrong is the owner started changing the cache description. I would guess the key is to make sure your description is dead on at the beginning and if people can't find it, just reassure them they need to look harder.

However, there is a possibility this cache is not even close to the description we were given. So far a cacher with 80 finds in a month has found it. This does not mean it was described accurately. If the cache was not described accurately, then it is hardly the cachers' fault they can't find it.

Hopefully you have learned from this that if you are going to set the coordinates 23 feet away from where the cache actually is, your description has to be exact and accurate. If it is not, you are going to get a lot of questions. If it is, you will still get questions, but at least then you can just encourage people to keep going, instead of shifting your cache description like a leaf in the wind.

And if you are going to put my face with a little quote on your map that is required because your description changes like a politician waffles, make it a decent enough quality that I can read what you are trying to say. It doesn't make you look any better when people have to struggle to read your insults.

Edited by elrojo14

For those of you who haven't seen this site, check it out.

http://www.mapmyfitness.com/

My buddy showed it went on my Lung Ride last weekend. I find when I try to map out routes on Google Earth sometimes, it won't let me get detailed enough or it sometimes doesn't recognize the place I am trying to find.

So this site you can do your own detailed maps and save them as a .KML for making route pocket queries. I Thought it was pretty cool.

Plus I know how far I ride my bike in the mornings now.

Will submit our update for GW VI soon... soo busy. Here is another item that is going on in Kern County/Bakersfield though.

Monday evening, we (Tall grass kids) will be meeting DASK and the director of the Parks District about a possible CITO event. Will have more updates next week after it occurs.

We're compiling ideas still... keep on caching :D

Twelve days of Anticipation until Kern County Cachers Pizza Meet & Greet...

tick...tick...tick...

Finally a chance to meet & greet some local geo-yokels..

Shake the Hands of the owners of some ingenious Caches that i found, and perhaps shake "newbie" fists of frustration to others.

:) (S.O.S. - Shaken Owner Syndrome)

Make new friendships, get advice, hear about Geowoodstock, & even get stuffed with Pizza...

I'll be the short geeky guy with glasses wearing a "Sinner" T-Shirt thinking

"I have no clue where to go, so I'll try the pointy finger resting on chin approach.."

James "Fraverco" Wyatt

tick... tick... tick...

Ok, things are moving forward for you Kern County Cachers.

#1: The Taft Light Pole Tournament (TLPT) will be posted soon. I am planning on a date of Saturday 10/18/08 as of right now.

#2: The Lightspeed Net crew, the Tall Grass Kids, and Kellann and I are working up a CITO event at RiverWalk in September.

#3: The next Hedge originated (the winner plans the next one, so that is me) Kern County Road Race is getting set up as well. And now I need your help with a few of the planning details.

The event will start at the TLPT in October and it will be a Hot Wheels race (or Matchbox I suppose). We will not be assigning cars to cachers, we want you to volunteer. So if you want to participate, you can either provide us with a Hot Wheel and a description or you can send us a few bucks and we will get one for you. This will mean there is no limit on the number of participants.

Since it will be starting October 18, 2008, we need to set an end date. I need your input on how long it should last. I am thinking the finish line event could be at a regular (or modified) 2nd Friday of the Month KCC meeting. If we did 4 months that would put our end date on February 13th, 2009. I am not sure how a Friday night meeting will be impacted by a Saturday Valentines Day with a three day weekend Presidents Day.

Other things I have to take into consideration is how much caching gets done during the winter? Do we want it to last into the spring? The longer we let the race go are cars going to start getting muggled? Will people lose interest?

I would appreciate all of your input on this so I can get this event set up and get started on getting people's cars and TBs ready.

2008 is going to be a great year for caching in Kern County. Lets keep up the good work and the fun.

Also, we still need to organize a KCC yearly awards system too. Be thinking of ideas for that.

Who will be in the race? Seems like quite of few of the cachers in Hedge's Redneck race have dropped off the radar while there are quite a few newer cachers/teams active in Bako.

Race entry is voluntary. Those who want to be in it will be in it. That will avoid people who are not in the caching scene anymore from having racers that don't do anything and no one cares.

I got some feedback from Marko Ramius today about my TLPT. It seems I have to organize an event and that I can't organize a hunt. If we do a hunt before the event, that is fine, but the focus has to be the hunt? :grin: An easy fix.

Ok, I am ironing out what I have to do to make my Taft event a reality.

First, I can't have an event that is meant to be a hunt. So this is now going to officially be an event to kick off the new Road Race. I will just happen to have a TLPT before the event. :)

Second, Stephanie House from the West Side Recreation and Park District has agreed to co-sponsor the event. So we will run lunch through them. I will post more details later, but plan $5 on per person 6 and older and free for 5 or younger.

Again, the date is tentatively set for October 18th. I need as much of your feedback as possible. Thanks.

Edited by elrojo14

Ok, I am ironing out what I have to do to make my Taft event a reality.

First, I can't have an event that is meant to be a hunt. So this is now going to officially be an event to kick off the new Road Race. I will just happen to have a TLPT before the event. :)

Second, Stephanie House from the West Side Recreation and Park District has agreed to co-sponsor the event. So we will run lunch through them. I will post more details later, but plan $5 on per person 6 and older and free for 5 or younger.

Again, the date is tentatively set for October 18th. I need as much of your feedback as possible. Thanks.

Holy moly - lots of energetic ideas going on here - impressive!

I'm in favor of the rec center if the meal is catered in - does "run lunch through them" mean they prepare the meal? If it involves a lot of work for us geocachers to buy stuff, set up stuff, cook stuff, serve stuff, clean up stuff - then I'd be more in favor of having pizza delivered so no one has to do any work - being the lazy geogram that I am. But if I'm out-voted and have to help, then that's OK too.

The idea of awards for caches is a good one - best cammo, best puzzle, most finds in a time period, farthest cache found, etc. But I'd vote against any that were mean-spirited or offensive like worst cache - too negative and divisive. My vote is for the tenor of the group to stay welcoming and friendly.

OK, that's all the voting I'm going to do for now - see you in a week.

That is the great part! By using the WSRPD, they will organize all of the food and facilities. I just have to run the program.

At the next meeting yall ought to talk about some award categories.

Also I am thinking of doing some shirts so we need to get a KCC logo going.

Ok crew, I spent the majority of my morning working on the Travel Bug Race. Here are the rules I have so far. I want this to go well, so I need your help making sure they are solid rules. They should be simple, but also keep the game fun and fair.

I will be releasing more details on how to enter as well as soon as I hear back from Hedge on where he got the plastic ID holders and how much they cost.

<font face="comic sans MS" size=+2><span style="color:#FE2E2E">Race Rules</font></span> <br><br>

1. Only one racer is allowed per Geocaching user. <br>

2. Your racer will earn one mile for every mile it travels. The most miles wins. Owners may move their own racer as much as they want. <br>

3. Racers will earn a bonus 100 miles for every unique cacher who moves it. A cacher can move your racer multiple times, but only 100 miles will be awarded for that single cacher. Discoveries do not count. <br>

4. Bonus Caches: If your racer is placed in a designated bonus cache, your racer will earn 500 bonus miles. Bonus cache miles can only be earned once so multiple placements in the same cache will only result in one 500 mile bonus. Picture proof of the racer at or near the cache is highly encouraged, but not required. Here is a list of bonus caches: <br>

<center></center><br><br>

5. Additional bonuses: If your racer leaves your home state and returns to a cache owned by you in your home state, you will be awarded 500 bonus miles. If your racer leaves your home country and returns to a cache owned by you in your home state, you will receive 1000 bonus miles. All racers will be released from California, so if you live in Oregon, your racer will have to re-enter Oregon, leave Oregon again, and then return to Oregon to receive the bonus. If you have not placed a cache, then you will need to place a cache to receive this bonus. Again photographic evidence of your racer at your cache is highly encouraged, but not required. <br>

6. Grand Theft Auto: Kidnapping of cars is allowed and encouraged. If you are a registered participant in the KCC 2008/2009 TB Road Race you will earn bonus miles for kidnapping and moving an opponent’s car. For every mile you move an opponent’s car, you will receive those bonus miles. However, your opponent will also receive those miles. If you kidnap an opponent’s car and move it 435 miles, you will receive 435 bonus miles. If you place an opponents car in a bonus cache, you will also receive 500 bonus miles, but so will your opponent. <br>

<b>!WARNING!</b> The California Highway Patrol takes GTA very seriously and investigates it vigorously. If you hold onto a hot ride for longer than 7 days, the CHP will catch you. Your racer will be penalized 500 miles for every day over 7 days you hold onto an opponent’s car. That 7 days is cumulative for the entire race per specific opponent’s racer. <br>

8. Racers can only be moved by a live, registered Geocacher. Sending racers by mail and virtual moves will not be allowed. </br>

9. All racers will be released to their owners at the Kern County Cacher's 2008/2009 TB Road Race Start Line Event</a>. If you are unable to attend the event, you may designate whom you wish us to release your racer to at the event. Any unclaimed racers at the event will be released the next day at your choice of the following caches:<br>

<center></center><br>

Race participants are permitted to only retrieve one unclaimed racer from these caches after they have been placed so as to avoid one participant from grabbing all of the racers and then hitting all of the bonus caches in a week.</br>

10. The race ends on Friday February 6, 2009 at midnight. All log entries will have to be received in my e-mail at that time. The finish line event will be Saturday February 7, 2009. <br><br>

Depending on how many people sign up for this thing, I will need quite a few caches to drop off unclaimed racers after the start line event. I need your recommendations on good freeway accessible, large caches I can put these racers in. I am trying to set up the event to be as big as it can be. So if someone in Florida wants to enter a racer, using Pay Pal or by sending me their entry fee, they can be in it.

Right now I would probably use

If Ya Lived in Taft

Death of Bushgo

Templin Highway TB Hotel

What other good sized caches can I dump these in?

I will also be developing the bonus caches. For sure there will be a bonus cache everywhere there is a NASCAR track. I don't think I want to do a lot of little race tracks. Let me know what else you all recommend on bonus caches too. I don't think I will have any in Kern County.

Edited by elrojo14

:D Okay with tomorrow's meeting fast approaching and us trying to get our ducks in a row, we realized a few things: 1) all of the sudden, we have quite a few events coming up, 2) we need to promote promote and did we mention we need to PROMOTE? 3) in order to look a little more established, we should have a logo. I've been in enough groups to know that this can carry on for weeks and months if you drag your feet on it, so we have about 5 submissions so far and we're going to vote on one tomorrow. So if you have one to submit, please do so tonight so we can print them out to show at the meeting tomorrow. Just think you have a chance to be "that person" who came up with the Kern County Cachers Logo that will be seen at event's for years to come. No pressure though :)

Thanks for all the help so far and we look forward to meeting more of you tomorrow!