Halloween themed coins

Windrose

oh boy i have money to buy one ... i hope .

If these are Mystery Coins, as they appear, they typically aren't sold.

Okay my newbie question of the evening...how do you obtain a Mystery Coin? Is this like a Pay It Forward where you have to be nominated? Thanks1

There are several ways:

a). trade with someone who doesn't want theirs or has more than one

b. find one left in a cache as swag (so it becomes a swag item trade in a cache - remember, always trade fairly)

c). be sent one - there are at least two of these that just end up in peoples letterboxes (posted)

Edited by keewee

Okay my newbie question of the evening...how do you obtain a Mystery Coin? Is this like a Pay It Forward where you have to be nominated? Thanks1

There are several ways:

b. find one left in a cache as swag (so it becomes a swag item trade in a cache - remember, always trade fairly)

c). be sent one - there are at least two of these that just end up in peoples letterboxes (posted)

Thats pretty much what I thought...thanks so much!!

There are several ways:

Or do I like I do. I have chased a rainbow for a pot o gold and ripped out a bunch of teeth in hopes I would see the Tooth GeoCoin Fairy. Don't forget all the cookies and milk I devoured waiting for the big guy 2 Decembers ago...

There are several ways:

Or do I like I do. I have chased a rainbow for a pot o gold and ripped out a bunch of teeth in hopes I would see the Tooth GeoCoin Fairy. Don't forget all the cookies and milk I devoured waiting for the big guy 2 Decembers ago...

Sorry to tell you this Jim, but the Geocoin Fairy only collects Credit Card numbers - so send her your credit card number and see what happens! Even better - send it to me and I could pass it on... :)

Now, grab the super glue and lets see about getting those teeth back in... :D