"Server is too busy" c. 12:49am on 9/7/07

Cache Liberation Front

When trying to log in at 1:13am:

Server Error in '/' Application.

General network error. Check your network documentation.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: General network error. Check your network documentation.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[sqlException: General network error. Check your network documentation.]

System.Data.SqlClient.ConnectionPool.GetConnection(Boolean& isInTransaction) +474

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionPoolManager.GetPooledConnection(SqlConnectionString options, Boolean& isInTransaction) +372

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +384

Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlConnectionManager.FillDataSetSP(String StoredProc, ParameterList Params, Int32 Timeout, Database database) +116

Groundspeak.Web.SqlData.SqlUserController.GetUserData(String username, String password, String UserIPAddress) +379

Groundspeak.Web.User.Validate(String username, String password, String UserIPAddress) +40

Geocaching.UI.login_default.NewLogin() +130

Geocaching.UI.login_default.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +7

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

I get the following messages when trying to access the www.geocaching.com-site:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Geocaching.UI._default.CreateDropdowns() +478

Geocaching.UI._default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +95

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407

Nope, My Acct still showing

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

Geocaching.UI.my_default.DisplayUserDetails() +1110

Geocaching.UI.my_default.Page_UserLoggedIn(Object sender, EventArgs e) +56

Geocaching.UI.WebformBase.IsLoggedIn() +1331

Geocaching.UI.my_default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +219

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407

I CAN go in other ways, but just not that page

NOW "My Account" is working again, too :o

It isn't working from where I'm sitting:

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

--Larry

My Account page isn't working at 6:00 am central.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started receiving notifications. Everything seems to be ok, or at least on the right way.

I'm waiting for a PQ for five minutes. Let's see if it shows up. B)

EDIT: Just made the "usual" workaround. Made a copy of the PQ, then made a preview, set it up, and got it by the mail no more than a minute later. B)

Edited by SUp3rFM & Cruella