GSAK

ouluckydogu

Hello

I am going to get the GSAK but I am getting a new computer in a couple of weeks and the operating system is going to be Vista, Will gsak work with vista, I certainly hope so. After I purchase gsak can I download it to more than one of my computers?

Second question will a dell axim m5 be ok for paperless caching: and any leads to a tutorial is appreciated

Lucky

Hello

I am going to get the GSAK but I am getting a new computer in a couple of weeks and the operating system is going to be Vista, Will gsak work with vista, I certainly hope so. After I purchase gsak can I download it to more than one of my computers?

Second question will a dell axim m5 be ok for paperless caching: and any leads to a tutorial is appreciated

Lucky

I'm using GSAK with Vista without problems. In fact, I'm using it with the 64-bit version of Vista, so I doubt you'll have any problems at all.

Hello

Lucky

On second thought, I did experience a minor glitch when opening PQs, an error screen saying it couldn't find my temp directory. I clicked "ignore" for a while and everything worked fine. I eventually changed a setting that stopped the message entirely. If you experience something similar, email me and I'll explain what I did. It may have simply been something to do with my computer and you might not experience it.

OK, so I am feeling really stupid right now. I just downloaded GSAK and I am trying to run an initial pocket query, but I keep getting a message that no data is selected. Obviously I have missed some step but I am at a loss as to what.

This is a new Vista Business machine and I haven't ever tried GSAK before. Help?

You have to run your pocket query and have the resulting file e-mailed to you. Then, when you run GSAK, you need to select that file location to initiate your query. I am currently not at my computer with GSAK installed, but if you need step-by-step intructions, e-mail me. Or, I'm sure someone else will be along to help. :surprise:

You have to run your pocket query and have the resulting file e-mailed to you. Then, when you run GSAK, you need to select that file location to initiate your query. I am currently not at my computer with GSAK installed, but if you need step-by-step intructions, e-mail me. Or, I'm sure someone else will be along to help. :surprise:

Or you can save the PQ file to your desktop, then just drag it to the GSAK icon. Just make sure you have the appropriate database selected.