Anyone got a Tomtom icon for caches

Any chance you can whap one on here Mr P pleeeeeeeeeease? :o

Your wish is my command.

These are the three that I use but there are a whole load more that could be converted to TomTom should you wish for TomTom to display the cache types etc but this seemed unnecessary to me and would have meant a rather complex GSAK macro.

Ok then I seemed to have failed to upload the images for reasons unknown to me, will it not take BMP files?

You will find them here

With my set up I can see if the cache I am about to pass is a Trad or the strat of a Multi/Mystery/Puzzle etc.

I'd like that, How do you download and categorise the caches?

Some kind geocacher wrote a macro that you run in GSAK. The only thing you need to do is upload the files to TT.

This is the macro:

You need to edit this file before you use it. Change to the directory you want to generate the files to and put in your GC ID#. I think it's the following two lines:

$aOwner = "348664" # changer 123456 par votre ID pour exclure vos cache du filtre, 0 pour les garder

$repTTN = "D:\Geocaching\ExpTT\" # changer C:\Geocaching\ExpTTN\ par votre répertoire de destination

With my set up I can see if the cache I am about to pass is a Trad or the strat of a Multi/Mystery/Puzzle etc.

I'd like that, How do you download and categorise the caches?

Some kind geocacher wrote a macro that you run in GSAK. The only thing you need to do is upload the files to TT.

Fantastic thanks.