Wrigley's Extra Ice container

I am looking for a Wrigleys Ice extra container its a strange request I know but there you go :D

It is to replace a container that was originally used by Becky (ryme-intrinseca ) on this cache .

None of my local shops seem to stock this brand anymore so If anyone can help to get me either an empty or even full one I would be very grateful :D

Here is a picture of what I am looking for .

ice.jpg

I saw a lady eating one of these on the bus this morning. I'll ask her next time ...

:D

slap.gif

Personally I'd never use one of these again. They are not at all watertight. Bear in mind even if the log is in a small waterproof bag it will go missing - and I speak from experience :D

Jon

Well the original lasted a year and is in a weather protected location so as I want to keep Beckys original idea going I think I will persevere for at least a while :D

Edited by Matrix

These are really common in London especially on the original Perthos caches. He may well have been the originator of this cache container type in these parts.

Listerine breath strip cotainers are also common.

The idea for this cache was inspired by / stolen shamelessly from* the London urban caches, created by Perthos.

*delete as applicable.

Becky quoted the above in the original listing :D

I'm looking for the right place to put this. The 'skinny' end should make a great place to glue a small HDD magnet. I'd like to 'hide it in plain sight', but out of weather so the log won't get wet. A whole 'nuther dimension to 'Altoids Tins' . . . :D

Altoids01.jpg

Altoids02.jpg

Altoids03.jpg

JohnTee

On a similar vein, saw this on the main forum pages. Our transatlantic cousins also have a use for recycled confectionery containers. I can recommend the thread 'Pictures - Cool Cache Containers (CCC's), If you post them....They will look' for some way-out containers.

Edited by careygang